This is the only game I'm interested in this year. I was interested in the Forza spinoff too but it looks pretty shit.

Already pre-ordered the Professional Edition :D

I am so hyped for this game! Loved Blood Money and im sure ill love this one.

You played the sniper challenge yet?

For anyone who's wondering it's a mini-game you get to play if you pre-order - http://hitmansniper.com/

I completed all the challenges within a day and now I'm grinding to the 50,000,000 score you need to unlock all the upgrades in the final game. I'm at 19,000,000 atm so I should definitely have it done in time, it's just a little repetitive. So rewarding if you get the Silent Assassin rating though.

this and assassins's creed 3 is all i am looking forward to this year... i've played the sniper challenge, but i can't remember what my score was... there was still a couple challenges i couldn't tackle, like the one where you had to hit a moving bird... and i have yet to kill all the guards without raising a suspicious alert...

also, i still haven't let the 15 minutes roll to see where the target goes throughout the duration of the mission... i always took him out when he stepped outside to take a call... and after playing this mission over and over, i've really started to see just how dynamic a mission could be...

i follow hitman on facebook and every friday they update us with a news article and picture attached to it... this week was about a local plumber, dupzor posted that photo above :D... here's a couple more...

hitman-absolution-20120110030508877-3586470_640w.jpg

hitman-absolution-20120110030507515-3586469_640w.jpg

Hitman-Absolution-Sheriff-47.jpg

i've never played splinter cell... hitman is hitman, he's the original assassin game... basically every level is a giant playground, where you are given almost a dozen different ways to assassinate the main target... you can wear disguises, cause distractions, poison food and drink, steal access cards, pretend to be other people, study a targets movement, as well as the guard movements, and silently take out enemies from a safe distance if you want as well... basically every level is a frustrating trial and error sequence, forcing you to adapt on the fly and put the pieces of the puzzle together to accomplish your mission...

this mission is the one that turned me into a hitman fan.. i played it a thousand times, you start with no weapon because of the metal detectors;

that one cut off at the end, but this one shows how subtle changes can change the course of the mission;

EDIT: haha, he goes on a rampage at the end of that last one :lol:...

I am so excited for this game. Its been since playstation two was out since a new Hitman has hit the shelves. I remember I got a demo of Hitman 2 in a magazine and played the one mission at the Italian mob boss's mansion over and over sneaking in as the postman or the delivery boy into the kitchen or just sniping him or getting into a giant shootout with the mobsters ugh I love this series then going to the other games theyre all fucking fantastic I only can imagine what they have in store for this one.

Hitman sounds great is blood money worth the buy also.

Yes. It's not the best game in the series but it's still great and it's dirt cheap.

i own the trilogy on consoles, but i haven't played them in ages... i don't even think i played much of blood money either, or was it contracts??... i am thinking about buying codename 47 off amazon because it's really the only one i think i beat, and it only came out on the PC... i've played the others, but i don't think i beat any of them...

i think sometime in the near future might be a good time to fire up the old playstation 2 and play some of the trilogy again...

So I heard poison and a bunch of different ways to kill im sold.

that was a beautiful kill in the shower.

• Like 1

This is the only game I'm interested in this year. I was interested in the Forza spinoff too but it looks pretty shit.

Already pre-ordered the Professional Edition :D

I am so hyped for this game! Loved Blood Money and im sure ill love this one.

You played the sniper challenge yet?

For anyone who's wondering it's a mini-game you get to play if you pre-order - http://hitmansniper.com/

I completed all the challenges within a day and now I'm grinding to the 50,000,000 score you need to unlock all the upgrades in the final game. I'm at 19,000,000 atm so I should definitely have it done in time, it's just a little repetitive. So rewarding if you get the Silent Assassin rating though.

Ohhhh yea played it religiously for about 3 days until i beat all the challanges :clap:

Just looked at some picks and agent 47 is taking a axe to a guys head. That's cool.

Watches hitman movie.

i seriously think the next thing i play is hitman... i am kinda caught up in another fallout 3 playthrough at the moment, but after that fo sho... i need to dust off the 'ol playstation 2, it's been quite a while...

i seriously think the next thing i play is hitman... i am kinda caught up in another fallout 3 playthrough at the moment, but after that fo sho... i need to dust off the 'ol playstation 2, it's been quite a while...

I don't have a PS2 anymore, and my new Ps3 slim doesnt allow me to play my ps2 games :'( i might have to see if there is any Hitman games on the PS Store.

I just watched some blood money videos and I am going to buy it soon. I an going to buy the knew one to no doubt.

I don't have a PS2 anymore, and my new Ps3 slim doesnt allow me to play my ps2 games :'( i might have to see if there is any Hitman games on the PS Store.

didn't they come out on the PC too?? i heard a rumor that the console trilogy is being remastered in HD as one of those playstation re-releases like they did with god of war and sly cooper...

yup, be prepared to fail over and over and over... but jump up and down when you finally get all the elements of the kill lined up perfectly... then try it again differently...

:bones:<{ vote for me!! }

I love how every friend i spoke too (back in the day), found a slightly different way to complete a given task or level in all of the Hitman games. They're tough games, but there is such a great attention to detail when it comes to incognito choice. Especially the first two games.

supposedly you can run n gun in this edition, but it's the blandest route since all your doing is killing everyone on your way to killing your target, and also getting the worst possible mission score...and plus, 47 never had more health than the guys you were killing too... he appears to have an easy healing system too... hitman was always about the incognito though :D... but i just feel like this one will be so ridiculously dynamic that there might be even more ways to accomplish the goal... i am really really stoked about this release this fall...

• Like 1