I liked hitman absolution, but after playing about ten of the missions i lost interest.... Too repetitive.

Have you maybe thought that was your fault and not the games?

I bumbled my way through first time, got into way too many points where I'd get detected, peg it and just hide in a cupboard and pick people off as they entered, I ended up going back through not impressed with my performance and using my new found abilities did it in the most pro ways possible, did fun takes on the mission [e,g sneak into the heavily guarded building wearing a fucking ridiculous outfit etc], took new approaches such as sniping etc.

I liked hitman absolution, but after playing about ten of the missions i lost interest.... Too repetitive.

Have you maybe thought that was your fault and not the games?

I bumbled my way through first time, got into way too many points where I'd get detected, peg it and just hide in a cupboard and pick people off as they entered, I ended up going back through not impressed with my performance and using my new found abilities did it in the most pro ways possible, did fun takes on the mission [e,g sneak into the heavily guarded building wearing a fucking ridiculous outfit etc], took new approaches such as sniping etc.

No. I didnt think it was my fault. Thats stupid.

The objective, always the same.

The method, always the same (sneak around).

The reward, another objective.

Meh.

Sneaking into a building wearing a virtual thong instead of a virtual suit just doesn't do it for me. :mellow:

then i take it you never liked the series then... sneaking is 95% of what you do... i got the platinum trophy with absolution, i absolutely loved every second of it... and if they can find a way to improve it with an open world approach, that'd be tits...

The only one i played was absolution. Like i said, originally, i liked it but it got repetitive. Wheres the reading comprehension at around here....

The only one i played was absolution. Like i said, originally, i liked it but it got repetitive. Wheres the reading comprehension at around here....

you never said absolution is all you played... you just said you played absolution...

SMH... whatever...

anyways, no release date, no photos? just a little blurb about it? i can't figure out why they never released DLC for absolution but i guess it's because everyone moved on to the next entry in the series... too bad, i was hoping for a few more levels to play around with in absolution...

I liked Absolution but I didn't really care for the linear levels like Run for your life or whatever it's called. I see having maybe one of those levels but Absolution had way to many. I'm glad they're going back to classic Hitman.

• Like 1

I loved Absoultion. The linear levels were different, but they were a nice change of pace and made the story a little more interesting, I think my favorite one was escaping the jail. I think the only part i really didn't like about the story was the ending. Seemed really anticlimactic to me, but maybe I should play through it again.

If all the levels in Absolution were structured like 'King of China Town' or whatever it was called, it would have been fucking glorious. I wish I knew how many hours I've wasted in the suburban, and theater levels in Blood Money.