Nothing Mann.

fixed...

also, i too will grab a bite to eat, lounge, and pop in silent assassin soon... i'm curious to see what the HD is all about because i can still vividly remember the graphics when i beat it a few months ago...

I played blood money first. Curtins Down.... Still my favorite hitman mission to this date.

The amount of different ways you can kill the targets in that mission is amazing... i also like Murder of the Crows, love just going out into the streets of Mardis Gras and throwing a bomb into the huge crowd lmao

i didn't even make it far into the 2nd mission of silent assassin before i got distracted with other things... i was in the mansion, got spotted running past a guard taking a piss so i shot up the place :lol:... i eventually died, but not before i earned a few trophies, like killing my first innocent person (a maid), a 'silver' headshot one and something else... the graphics look amazing, at least compared to the old old PS2 silent assassin... the controls are old school, so it'll take some getting used to... i remember doing quite well with this game a few months ago, i'm sure it'll come back to me :D...

i just asked my friend to give me this game back... i'll make a contract worth playing if you want one... i too played one of bronson's contracts and all i was doing was killing women walking down a street, no challenge at all...

or add me, perhaps my contract is still available...

yea, all i had to do was beat the game to improve my scoring... i had the mission down to a T, and the only obstacle was mission bonuses from improving my skills for when i went back and played it... you were levels ahead of me when i created that challenge...

New Details about the next-gen Hitman game have been released. For some reason can't post links so just go to the Hitman website to read the press release.

Some if the things I found interesting:

- In this next installment you will experience a globetrotting 47 at the prime of his carrier with Diana Burnwood as his support.

- The game concentrates on using a wide range of tools to take out diverse groups of targets across expansive, diverse locations across the world.

- Packing in a extreme level of detail not yet seen in any Hitman game.

- Developed an open, non-linear level design approach to the game ensuring the game will play across, huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels.

- Create living, breathing and believable levels which allows games to play around with AI and create those unique Hitman moments.

- Taking the good from Absolution and the good from Blood Money and fusing them together to create the ultimate Hitman experience.

- Contracts mode is back.

- 47's Magic pockets have been removed. (Thank God)

This sounds like the Hitman game I always wanted. Great gameplay which is what Blood Money was lacking, And nonlinear, open level design which is what Absolution was lacking.

Let me hear your thoughts.

• Like 3