Sign in to follow this  
Brian

iGTA5.com European Risk

So let's play a game of risk. Rules are simple. Read them next to the photo. When all 10 nations are named, state your move and I will post a picture each time. When I post the picture that is the end of one round. There is only one move per nation per round so choose wisely and don't spam or you'll be reported.

Edited by TreeFitty
derp

Anybody who has never played Risk needs to take themselves out back with a shotgun.

When you say Nations is it existing or our own? If it's our own I'll take "Cydonia"

Yes it's your own, just tell me the general direction of your you'd like to start country

Mine will be Republic of Svierland starting in lower Sweden and Denmark

Ok I have 4/10 nations so far. Also you do attack each other. I'm putting a yellow circle where your capital will be. You state your move once I post the map with all the nations (which you guys have made up yourselves). You can say I attack The Warlord Empire for example and what you'll do is move into their territory. Based on size you can move into more. If it's a nation with 1-3 areas you move into one section and that person can not fight back but they can expand into another area. Once you claim two of their original territories then the person defending can fight one of those back. Someone who owns 3-6 you can move into 2 and the defender can strike back and so on. I'll put a list under saying how much you can claim when you move into a territory. Also if a capital is captured then that nation no longer exists and whoever took it owns all the territory that was previously owned by the fallen nation.

Make sure you guys use diplomacy and form alliances too to help each other if someone is attacked.

Defender's territories - Attacker can take

1-3 - 1 territory

4-6 - 2 territories

7-10 - 3 territories

10+ - 3 territories

Anybody who has never played Risk needs to take themselves out back with a shotgun.

I guess i'll be needing a shotgun then. I like strategy games but I don't think i've ever played Risk, although I might've done back in my childhood and it was so boring I can't remember it.

I wouldn't mine yugoslavia

Risk has got a thousand little pieces and takes days to play. I guess if your a QD with nothing else to do, (like buttfuck, for example) its something you have to play....

hot pink please, if there is no hot pink on your map, redo it so there is.

I've seen it done on 4chan lol people just state their moves, basically do whatever you want just be fair when you play thought it would be something to pass the time

O.o

Anyway, i didnt realize we could make our own names, and as such i want my nation to be called "The Real Gemany, Not Massacres Shitty Fake Germany-ica." And don't forget hot pink PLEEEZ!

icon11.gif

O.o

Anyway, i didnt realize we could make our own names, and as such i want my nation to be called "The Real Gemany, Not Massacres Shitty Fake Germany-ica." And don't forget hot pink PLEEEZ!

i ALREADY CALLED PINK FOR MY NATION OF GAYLAND. SO FUCK OFF qDEEFSTURR.

O.o

Gtfo, honky.

icon11.gif

O.o

Gtfo, honky.

he steals your country name, and my colour. What a fucking honky-ass-thief-jew.

Fucking kike-ass-honky.

as for rolling the dice, two random number generations by two different poeple would ensure the game was fair.

QD = 1

Massacre = 2

Brian = 3

Some QD = 4

Set one, interger set2413

set two, integer

Massacre rolled a two, some QD rolled a two, Qdeathstar rolled twelve, and Brian rolled five.

Two different people would do the random integers to keep it independent, and harder to cheet (since only one would know the order of people, and the oother would only know the values of the dice.

Yogoslavia is fine. and make my name Qanal. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings >.>