Sign in to follow this  
Brian

iGTA5.com European Risk

Just keep going north-east with mine. Preferably starting with the two directly to the east of my northern border.

Just keep going north-east with mine. Preferably starting with the two directly to the east of my northern border.

What you've actually done is go north west, but fuck it, I don't care.

So I suppose now i'll take the two to the east that are sandwiched between my territories.

What you've actually done is go north west, but fuck it, I don't care.

So I suppose now i'll take the two to the east that are sandwiched between my territories.

That's basically Northeast, the only East of you are next to the two top and the bottom boot

It is northwest in relation to the previous expansion, that's what I was getting at. Never mind, it makes little difference to me, of course when I inevitably lose I shall be sure to blame you.

Jesus fucking Christ. Can I please fill in the two areas still white, and then east

Also, I'm my country is forming a navy. Deal with it.

Btw D-O, I accidentally called you Gaydon earlier, as opposed to Gayland. My bad.

Interestingly, there is a place just south of central England called Gaydon

I knew that because I am a fan of Aston Martins. Not because I like things with the word 'gay' in them, because that would be... well, gay.

icon11.gif

Btw D-O, I accidentally called you Gaydon earlier, as opposed to Gayland. My bad.

Interestingly, there is a place just south of central England called Gaydon

I knew that because I am a fan of Aston Martins. Not because I like things with the word 'gay' in them, because that would be... well, gay.

I like things with the word gay in them.

edit

*moves to gaydon

There's a road in Dagenham (a place near me) called Gay Gardens. If GLC were still here he'd confirm this for me as he lives near there.