Sign in to follow this  
Brian

iGTA5.com European Risk

I guess i'll go north now and claim France before somebody else does. I hear the food and standard of personal hygiene there is excellent.

Moving Northeast, still waiting on an alliance with Cyantist. Looks like DiO is claiming the Isles of the Gays :)

Still waiting on Massacre

Everyone also gets 1 new major city (shown by a yellow dot or black like last time)

We don't get to choose where our cities are. If we do, I request to move south, place one of my cities there, and leave one city on a souther coast, and leave the other undeclared

Alliances? Paha, Cydonia will crush anybody who nears us. I believe I have not taken lithuania, therefore that will be my next move.

Training up the poor people and making them KILLERS

I am all up in Croatia's ass. QD, I offer you a truce. Work with Brian and myself and we will crush Cydonia. You know, once we get to Cy's turf in a few turns.

Meh, well i'll just have the two to the southeast of my eastern city (i'm assuming the black dots represent cities.)

So is there any sense of time in this game... do we progress technologically? Or do we just expand and fight?

I move north... again. I regret being in fucking Italy. Should've parked my ass in the middle of the map.

Just move me as north as possible in my turn, I don't give a shit about the surrounding territories.

Being in the center is bad, you take attacks from all fronts.

I only really have one front at this moment in time.

The truth sounds fine massacre, mind if I set up a few of my newly acquired missiles that only I have the code for in your territories?

Also, I'm moving south now