Sign in to follow this  
Brian

iGTA5.com European Risk

Alliance accepted. Since we're in ancient times, I'm going to make my way southeast into the Czech Republic and Austria, with the eventual goal of taking Croatia. The world will be a better place if Croatia is under my control by the time Tesla is born. I will do what the rest of the world should have done, I will ensure that his visions see the light of day.

icon11.gif

I still dont get stating how going in a general direction works. How many armies do we move each time? do we move one county at a time each round?

whatever, im on a boat MOTHER FUCKER

heading down to the UK.

It's up to you QD, I was really expecting this to be more of a talk your move kind of Risk instead of dice, but your system seemed good so you be in charge of that.

Also, yes d-o I'll be your ally

It takes two people for it to work, o you could just trust me.

I'm not sure what the dice mean...

icon11.gif

the dice usually determine who wins a battle.

and a territory is lost when all of those armies are destroyed. say i invaded your space and i sent 1 army. I suppose we all only have 3. if i won the battle you would have 2.

also, when we move, you can choose how many of your armies you move. of you move all 3 then your original territory is no longer yours. so you would send maybe 2. so if I sent 2 to that same space where you have two armies, and won both dice roll, both your armies would be defeated. get it?

i fear the OP didnt really know what was going on. i dont get how we would otherwise decide who wins a battle

at the end of each round each player is supposed to get bonuses. from what i remember these bonuses depend on the cards you draw. bonuses would be like adding more armies to start in your homeland. and also the ability to roll 2 sets of dice in a single battle.

Do I have to move? Or can I just sit and wait at the tourism desk for visitors to arrive? Also, I chose Andorra knowing it was an extremely small country as I wasn't taking this entirely seriously -of course, everybody else is - but it seems I have just as much territory as Massenstein and others.

(Oh, also my country was called "New Cuntonia", don't know if that matters.)

Hmm, can we get a good map (relative to this one) with names on? ATM the only outlaying countries I know are Estonia and beyond that, Poland, so I'll expand in that general direction.

Are we to assume that the surrounding territories are totally devoid of human life? Are there no scattered tribes to contend with and conquer? Do we just march in and claim it for ourselves? This game makes no sense...

It's a forum, I'm trying my best. Stop complaining and if it makes no sense then just don't play if you aren't happy with it. I've seen it done on 4chan before thought maybe it would be fun on here

It's a forum, I'm trying my best. Stop complaining and if it makes no sense then just don't play if you aren't happy with it. I've seen it done on 4chan before thought maybe it would be fun on here

The ones on /g/ are great, "Greater Gentoo", "Stallmania" etc.

Yeah, I mainly got the idea of off /b/ when I saw 2 or 3 there. I'm coming back home today so I'll post the new map.

Well I have no idea if this is right, but i'll send my tribesmen down into Spain to attempt to conquer the people there. I claim Spain for the Cuntons!

The Cuntons enter the bronze age and begin smelting bronze sex toys, they open up many stalls selling their wares and make quite a tidy sum.

*shrugs*

:no: