iGTA5.com European Risk

Alright, need five more people and the game can start so far we have

• Cydonia - Russia
  • Gayland - Iceland
  • Svierland - Sweden and Denmark
  • The Warlord Empire - Germany
  • Qanal - Yugoslavia

Remember we are all starting with 3 territories only

I'll take Andorra, and I name it New Cuntonia. My people shall be the Cuntons and their business shall be the production of cheese. Oh and i'll have yellow.

Alright 3 spots until the game starts

icon11.gif

the rolling system seem pretty good that Qanal outlined.

so, we get 3 territories....so we pick 3 then..so far errbody only took 1.

I give them 3 territories in the general direction of where they started. Each area is a territory (they look similar to counties on the map) Everyone received 3.

icon11.gif

I'll take Ireland and UK then and be a the Isles of Gay. AKA Gayland. Woo!

I dont remember if its good to bunch up your countries together in this game or not.... I know its good to be at the edge and not start in the middle.

Do the territories we pick have to be adjacent to one another? Or could I pick say Andorra, Malta and some other tiny insignificant country? I don't know what the fuck i'm doing here...

No guys, we get 3 of those counties! Not 3 actual countries. You start as a small empire and build your way up and we'll keep at next to each other for now, so you have it in Andorra unless you want me to change it. I need 3 more people as well.

Just give me something good then. As long as I can enforce martial law on my country and do as I please to the peasant women with no fear of repercussions.

lol alright i gave you andorra, if you want we can start now with only 7 countries and if anyone joins in they can take a claim as a newly formed nation, or we can wait

Can I choose a starting bonus or something? Do I get a unique unit that is only available at a later stage in the game? Also, what era are we starting from?

No starting bonuses only because I don't fell like giving everyone one sorry guys

and we'll start in ancient times since they're such small empires

I think I want to play Mega Lo Mania again, epic game from my childhood.

(Skip to 3:00 to avoid the credits, then watch the whole thing. Do it.)

(Also, why is 16-bit music so intrinsically epic?)

icon11.gif

No guys, we get 3 of those counties! Not 3 actual countries. You start as a small empire and build your way up and we'll keep at next to each other for now, so you have it in Andorra unless you want me to change it. I need 3 more people as well.

how do we get more than one country then?

You expand into new territories and either fight someone and try to take over their country or make an alliance and stuff

Can you give me north italy, so I can conquer Rome. I want to be like Hannibal the elephant-riding badass. Or do I get all of Italy?

@Massacre

Okay. Let's sign a treaty when the game begins, I only have one condition: nobody is allowed to wear crocs, they're gay and I refuse to pay Gaydon for them.

icon11.gif

Can you give me north italy, so I can conquer Rome. I want to be like Hannibal the elephant-riding badass. Or do I get all of Italy?

@Massacre

Okay. Let's sign a treaty when the game begins, I only have one condition: nobody is allowed to wear crocs, they're gay and I refuse to pay Gaydon for them.

As Gaylord of Gayland.....I declare crocs the official footwear of the Isles of Gay.

fuck it i'm posting the map now if anyone else joins they can be added in and if you aren't happy with the map too bad cause this is how it is

LET ROUND 1 BEGIN

You can form Alliances, expand, and attack others. No combining nations. Just state which direction you want to expand. I'll go into Norway and Eastern Sweden. Also I want to form an alliance with Massacre and Cyantist.