Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

So killing Alduin in Sovngarde wasn't nearly as hard as the Skuldafn level that preceded it. Even that wasn't hard, just time consuming sneak attacking a couple of dozen Draugr Deathlords. I didn't kill the Dragon Priest there, as I was being attacked by four Draugr Deathords and two elder dragons, which lagged my game out considerably, it isn't easy to fight those guys playing at 5 fps. Instead I just jumped straight into the portal. Anyway luckily my game crashed soon afterwards and I forgot to save so I can do it all over again, woo.

Most of those proud americans like to show off their shit on Youtube don't they?

*snorts derisively* "My sword does 768 damage, that's five more than yours. Bow down before my mighty penis!"

You must excuse us, we come from a time when girls legitimately didn't exist online.

so true...

---------------------------

fuck riften... i don't like it, it's full of a bunch of thieves and people wanting me to steal, lie and manipulate for their gain... i've turned down about a dozen jobs here because i wasn't going to steal something... there's a few glimmers of hope in this town, but i fear that i can't do anything to help out their situation...

needless to say, i will be leaving this town soon for something else... this town isn't for my character... and it seems that i might have to join the thieves guild just to get my unusual gem appraised... and i am not so sure i want to join them, i don't like their values... yup, i am gonna help a few people out and move on...

-------------

i'm with you though, darth sexy... i partied hard last night and feel like shit today... i think i just celebrated new years last night... i feel like playing skyrim tonight, drinking is the least of my concerns today :D...

I have a few of the gems already. I'll get round to it eventually, but I'll be using a guide and I don't know which ones I already have.

wow, talk about a story to tell... i got drunk with a guy in the bannered mare in whiterun and woke up in a temple in markarth :lol:... i was looking to travel to a new town anyways, i guess this one will have to suffice :D... cool waterfall though...

EDIT: by the way, i really love some of the background tunes you hear every now and then... there's this gloomy piano number that i absolutely love... and when you near a new dragon shout, the heart-pumping "HOO HAA" creates one of those epic moment feelings and adds to the whole experience of a new shout :D...

Took a pic of a glitch i have every few hours.

55imag0053.th.jpg[/url]

The pic of how it should look

45imag0054.th.jpg[/url]

The graphics just go white, or brown or even blue. It starts small and then i cant see anything.

Took a pic of a glitch i have every few hours.

55imag0053.th.jpg[/url]

The pic of how it should look

45imag0054.th.jpg[/url]

The graphics just go white, or brown or even blue. It starts small and then i cant see anything.

My friend playing on PC has complained of getting blue/purple textures. I don't know any fix, aside from restarting your PS3. Maybe try letting it cool? I dunno.

I have 8 so far, but from what i've read of the quest the reward isn't really worth it.

^What that guy said.

Hehe. I watched my housemate spend a few days getting the gems. I knew the reward, he didn't. When he finally got them all, his reaction was brilliant.

wow, talk about a story to tell... i got drunk with a guy in the bannered mare in whiterun and woke up in a temple in markarth :lol:... i was looking to travel to a new town anyways, i guess this one will have to suffice :D... cool waterfall though...

Yes I had that quest, but in Ivarstead. I think I already mentioned my trip to the temple of Dibella after I woke up. I ventured into the inner sanctum where all the women attacked me, so I killed them. Now the temple's empty... I blame the drink.

My friend playing on PC has complained of getting blue/purple textures.

Yep, I've had it. Not sure what the problem is on PS3, but on PC it's because of an issue that causes the game to only use 2 gigs of RAM. There's a mod on the Skyrim Nexus that fixes it, but I think the last patch did it, too.

Ran into it once with a robe, ignored it, then downloaded the mod after it happened again, but with all the trees.

My game file is nearing 10mb now, and i noticed some major frame dropping whilst running through Whiterun. I turned it off, and haven't played it since. Hopefully it isn't going to be there constantly, as it's pretty awkward to play like that...

I cant get patches coz im not not online. But i have learnt turning it off helps. My game is 9thousand something KB. I should think it be ok later dupzor, good luck.

EDIT: by the way, i really love some of the background tunes you hear every now and then... there's this gloomy piano number that i absolutely love... and when you near a new dragon shout, the heart-pumping "HOO HAA" creates one of those epic moment feelings and adds to the whole experience of a new shout :D...

I have the "HOO HAA" as a tone on my phone. I wet my pants with excitement and a bit of urine every time I get a message.

Things with my level 10 High Elf mage are going well. I forgot how much fun it was to play without the constant framerate drops every 30 minutes.

My game file is nearing 10mb now, and i noticed some major frame dropping whilst running through Whiterun. I turned it off, and haven't played it since. Hopefully it isn't going to be there constantly, as it's pretty awkward to play like that...

Yeah Whiterun always seems to be a bit laggier than other places. I'm at 13MB near enough.

no noticeable lags yet... there's been hiccups, but nothing major yet...

when i woke up in that temple after a night of drinking, i ended up getting wrapped up into the local quest line, which took a few hours to wrap up... i thought the prison portion would be more epic but it was actually pretty empty for a tamriel-wide prison... the reward at the end was worth the time though, that ring is quite handy...

journeyed through the coolest looking cave thus far... it's the evergreen cave or something, the one that has the tree sapling for the temple in whiterun... basically it's a cave with trees and a waterfall... fucking cool looking :D...

i got a couple more things to deal with over there by the cave, but i am near windhelm as well, and i might have to take a trip to that place at some point today... i got another day of nothing to do but play skyrim... i am not hungover like i was yesterday too, so i might not fall asleep on the couch this time :lol:...

we shall see :D...

@HBW - hey, i want that HOO HAA ringtone too!! i've been using the zelda "secret found" tone for text messages, which i still love... but some good old fashioned macho shouts would be a nice change up...

EDIT: i want to kill the guy that works for belafor in the general goods store... i know he works there because it's the same fucking bastard that stood behind me while i chopped wood earlier in my journey, and proceeded to tell me that every 3 seconds... when i run into him on the streets and he tells me that, i want to take out my axe and chop his fucking head off!! SHUT IT!!!