Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sorry but I'm very very picky when it comes to games, the smallest irritating things can put me off. Not much more I can say about it really.

I am the same, as you know it took me a lot of convincing to play Skyrim. There are a lot of "good" games I haven't played.

Sorry but I'm very very picky when it comes to games, the smallest irritating things can put me off. Not much more I can say about it really.

I am the same, as you know it took me a lot of convincing to play Skyrim. There are a lot of "good" games I haven't played.

Me 2, never played bioshock, infamous, fallout or even saints row. I tend to stick to the games i know are good.

Me 2, never played bioshock, infamous, fallout or even saints row. I tend to stick to the games i know are good.

Let's see... Nope, nope, might get it now i've played Skyrim and nope. Add to that CoD, MGS, GoW, Battlefield and other generic FPS.

Let's see... Nope, nope, might get it now i've played Skyrim and nope. Add to that CoD, MGS, GoW, Battlefield and other generic FPS.

I have played cod, but only on computer when i was at school, they had it on a link up to all the computers. Never played any of the others lol.

Anyway, back to Skyrim. I finally reached Solitude and joined the Empire. Now I think i'll have to finish more of my existing quests, my journal's getting messy.

Level 23 and about 44 hours I think.

I bought a new follower, he was 500 but totally worth it, i just stand there and he kills them.

Problem with that is your own combat skills don't increase. My conjured Dremora Lord can kill a giant in two hits, but I want that experience for myself.

I bought a new follower, he was 500 but totally worth it, i just stand there and he kills them.

Problem with that is your own combat skills don't increase. My conjured Dremora Lord can kill a giant in two hits, but I want that experience for myself.

That's why I don't use followers.

Perhaps a system similar to Diablo, whereby your companion also levelled up along side you?

Im at dead mans respite, there is nothin here :/

Did you... Go inside?

Go in, and if you've been using a bow, kill the draugr lying around before they get up. If you haven't been using a bow, just take out whatever you've been using and hope for the best, then take the ruby claw from the altar, and the gate will open and you can head into the dungeon proper.

Did you... Go inside?

Go in, and if you've been using a bow, kill the draugr lying around before they get up. If you haven't been using a bow, just take out whatever you've been using and hope for the best, then take the ruby claw from the altar, and the gate will open and you can head into the dungeon proper.

That's the one with the hall of Draugr at the end isn't it? And you follow the ghost to Olaf One Eye.

Yea. I found everything there at the end massy, got past the swinging blades etc, it just took ages and. There was ent much there until the end. Markarth is what i meant, i like it there its nice. I married my folower :)

Did you... Go inside?

That's the one with the hall of Draugr at the end isn't it? And you follow the ghost to Olaf One Eye.

Yeah. She should be able to survive that, having one companion already, plus backup from the bard's ghost.

I did that quest again last night, and it glitched and raised all the draugr at once, Olaf included. That was fun...

I did it ages ago guys, it wasnt hard, the ghost guy did loads. The part that i found hard was that i couldnt see the chain right at the start lol i thought there was nothing there but i found it in the end.

When i did it, it was like 4 at a time and then olaf.

I sprint through every non-descript corridor because there's always a flame or arrow trap in them.

Got hit by a mammoth head when I opened a chest today :lol:

Married life is good, your partner minds a stool (whilst being a follower) and gives you a stake, about 100 a day. If your partner has a house u can live in it 2, ( marcurio my husband doesnt have a house ) they will make u one meal a day that increases health, magic and stamina.

Marriage is a weird one. Being married IRL is enough for me, I think I'll only get married for the trophy then reload game! I prefer doing missions and hunting solitary anyway, i hate having followers, most of the time they're a burden. They've only came in handy once or twice, but only to take the damage whilst i heal up.

Guest Marney1

Marriage is a weird one. Being married IRL is enough for me, I think I'll only get married for the trophy then reload game! I prefer doing missions and hunting solitary anyway, i hate having followers, most of the time they're a burden. They've only came in handy once or twice, but only to take the damage whilst i heal up.

Although I prefer to go it alone I will give each follower a try but they tend to get in my way by blocking the doorway or standing in front of you making you shoot them in the back of the head. I'm looking at you Lydia, guard me with your life by all means but get out the way when I'm trying to save my own life.

I might just get another dog because they're better company and I feel as though I have a concern for their safety. I always turn around to check it's still with me and sometimes run back to make sure he's just being held up by a friendly fox and not a big Saber Cat or something.

So i have lydia now lol, i didnt do the main quests because i wanted to get better with my weapon and armour 1st, i tried to get the dragonstone before but missed the dragon shout and so i never. Got the stone. I did it again and got everything i needed, i then defeated the dragon and was given lydia, i bought a house and furnished it top to bottom and lydia seems to just guard the house now which is handy. Marcurio has some new armour as we found it in the understone keep when helping a guy kill a big spider and find some journals so he is happy.

I'm way behind on this topic.

150 hours and no lag on my PS3 save file. Winning. I've started doing the main questline now, I met Paarthurnax last night, that was sweet. Literally spoke to him for about 45 minutes, didn't skip any of his speech. Soothing bastard.

It seems the more I try to finish my existing quests the more I pick up. I really should stop talking to people... just like in real life.

• Like 1

Me 2 vice, my miscellanious section is never ending! I just walk past people and they ask me to do something! I have said no a couple of times tho. Im really starting to enjoy it now, i had a hard quest a minute ago, the party one. I didnt trust the woman so i only took one weapon and no armour with me. I did it in the end tho.