Bronson

Do you think Grand Theft Auto V will outbeat Call of Duty sales?

Do you guys think Grand Theft Auto V will be the best selling game of all time? Can it beat out MW3's record of 6.5 million copies in 24 hours?

If GTA can't outsell cookie-cutter bullshit like CoD, then the video game industry is fucked.

So true. Call of Duty is the same shit every year! i hate Activision. i hate EA and thier stupid saving the planet plan.

• Like 2

Do u guys remember when call of duty was enjoyable and wasn't all about multiplayer

• Like 2

If GTA can't outsell cookie-cutter bullshit like CoD, then the video game industry is fucked.

Too bad it's more fun for kids to mindlessly shoot people in first person than follow a story.

• Like 2

Most certainly it can out-beat 'COD'. The way I see it is that 'GTA' is more popular anyways. Plus you always here more talk about the newest 'GTA' than 'COD' anyways. 'COD' is the same crap every year and even though 'GTA IV' got old after 'TBoGT' came out because of it's stay in Liberty City, that's how 'GTA' does it. 'COD' is the same EVERY year. 'MW3' from what I heard just had a change in the map. 'GTA' has more options to give than 'COD' anyways. Even the graphics are in more high quality. Plus from the sales of 'GTA IV' breaking the record of 'Halo 3', then HELL YEAH it'll out-beat 'COD' sales.

Too bad it's more fun for kids to mindlessly shoot people in first person than follow a story.

Agreed. 'COD' is used by a bunch of 10 year-olds trying to show off anyways.

I'm afraid shitty, generic FPS games are all the rage nowadays and take precedence over anything decent that comes out. Why bother trying to break a mould when you know for damn well that millions of fanboys around the world will fall for the same shit every year and keep you profitable?

Cod will die off at some point as another fps franchise will come along at some point. And everyone will jump ship as itll be fresh compared to the stagnant shit cod comes up with every f*cking year. Atleast gta recreates its self every game.

Will gta5 beat cod sales? Id f*cking hope so!

Cod will die off at some point as another fps franchise will come along at some point. And everyone will jump ship as itll be fresh compared to the stagnant shit cod comes up with every f*cking year. Atleast gta recreates its self every game.

So, so so wrong. What would make your average CoD fan switch? With CoD they know what they're getting, and most FPS games can't even compete with CoD or Battlefield atm; they currently own the FPS gaming market.

i really don't know, if CoD is going to be the same this year like MW3 was the same as MW2 then Yes, if CoD is fresh, whole new engine, cleaner gameplay, great new multiplayer feel then CoD might win but i don't know. all that i'm saying is that GTA5 will end up being better and you'll get more for your money and i will definately buy this game:D

So, so so wrong. What would make your average CoD fan switch? With CoD they know what they're getting, and most FPS games can't even compete with CoD or Battlefield atm; they currently own the FPS gaming market.

True, but the way i see it is that a new game every year. Eventually someones going to come along, spend years on producing a brilliant game and itll blow cod out of the water. Maybe not. I just dont want to see the same sh*t every year, so maybe i'm hoping more than anything.

True, but the way i see it is that a new game every year. Eventually someones going to come along, spend years on producing a brilliant game and itll blow cod out of the water. Maybe not. I just dont want to see the same sh*t every year, so maybe i'm hoping more than anything.

Sadly you are only one of the hanfull of people that realize it's the same shit every year.

• Like 1