Caolan Mc Garry

Who would you like to see return in GTA V?

from San Andreas i would like to see

Lazlow

He's been on the radio in every GTA since III (except Chinatown Wars, but fuck that game). I don't think he's going to stop being a part of GTA anytime soon.

Holy shit. Non-story, but immensely awesome spoilers regarding one of my favorite characters from IV.

I'm doing a random event mission where I'm driving a getaway car for Packie fucking McReary. That interview from a while back was mistaken. He hasn't said his name yet, but I'd know that voice anywhere. I really hope this isn't a one-time thing.

Edit:

It's not one-time, unless you want it to be. Packie gives you his contact info, and you can hire him for the heists later in the game.

• Like 1

Holy shit. Non-story, but immensely awesome spoilers regarding one of my favorite characters from IV.

I'm doing a random event mission where I'm driving a getaway car for Packie fucking McReary. That interview from a while back was mistaken. He hasn't said his name yet, but I'd know that voice anywhere. I really hope this isn't a one-time thing.

Edit:

It's not one-time, unless you want it to be. Packie gives you his contact info, and you can hire him for the heists later in the game.

*wants to click*

*must resist*

*bites fingernails*

[fingernails are no more]

*bites flesh on fingers*

DO IT proud american You'll cum. Just a little.

But it'll spoil the immensely awesome information for me... :unsure:

Also, does anyone happen to have a spare arm laying around that I can have? I seem to be missing my northwest limb... :mellow:

R* made him look weak as hell, unhonorable death

I guess we're not supposed to be too fond of Trevor, or be put off by him. I mean, sure he's still fun to play as, but I guess it makes it hit home just how scary and psycho he REALLY is.

Re: A certain someone having a dishonorable death.

Trevor was right, Johnny was weak for Ashley. She got Johnny hooked on meth, and it turned him into the pathetic specimen whose head was caved in. Johnny was awesome in GTA IV, but his weakness for Ashley ruined him.

• Like 3

http://www.igta5.com/images/trailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg Was just looking at this one and noticed the girl on the right, kinda think it might be Ashley from TLaD
Now that you mentioned Ashley, the guy that Trevor's stomping on looks alot like Jhonny in this frame :otrailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg Black jacket with a big white logo of some sort, same dingy blue jeans and black boots. Yup, definitely could be Johnny. *watches trailer for more shots* Okay, so after watching the trailer I got a clear shot of the back of the jacket. No Lost MC logo but he could've removed it due to The Lost MC beung dead. Looks a bit chunkier than Johnny too, and the boots seem a bit brown with just the soles being black. Probably just someone else, but it could still be Johnny.

Called it. We totally fucking called it.

tumblr_m7r1wqpbmQ1r9fwego1_500.gif

I would like to see Cj back in GTA 5 :D he was so cool . It be nice to see him again.
GET OUT.
Yes, Pawn let's just scare off another female member because this place is obviously just full of them...

<_<

I would like to see Cj back in GTA 5 :D he was so cool . It be nice to see him again.

he might return as DLC for one of the parent options for GTA Online. that would be pretty dope.

http://www.igta5.com/images/trailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg Was just looking at this one and noticed the girl on the right, kinda think it might be Ashley from TLaD
Now that you mentioned Ashley, the guy that Trevor's stomping on looks alot like Jhonny in this frame :otrailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg Black jacket with a big white logo of some sort, same dingy blue jeans and black boots. Yup, definitely could be Johnny. *watches trailer for more shots* Okay, so after watching the trailer I got a clear shot of the back of the jacket. No Lost MC logo but he could've removed it due to The Lost MC beung dead. Looks a bit chunkier than Johnny too, and the boots seem a bit brown with just the soles being black. Probably just someone else, but it could still be Johnny.

Called it. We totally fucking called it.

tumblr_m7r1wqpbmQ1r9fwego1_500.gif

GET OUT.
Yes, Pawn let's just scare off another female member because this place is obviously just full of them...

<_<

You reek of despretness

Re: A certain someone having a dishonorable death.

Trevor was right, Johnny was weak for Ashley. She got Johnny hooked on meth, and it turned him into the pathetic specimen whose head was caved in. Johnny was awesome in GTA IV, but his weakness for Ashley ruined him.

You know that feeling at the end of TLaD when you torched the clubhouse and put it out of its misery, eradicating The Lost felt kinda like that.