Caolan Mc Garry

Who would you like to see return in GTA V?

http://www.igta5.com/images/trailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg Was just looking at this one and noticed the girl on the right, kinda think it might be Ashley from TLaD
Now that you mentioned Ashley, the guy that Trevor's stomping on looks alot like Jhonny in this frame :otrailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg Black jacket with a big white logo of some sort, same dingy blue jeans and black boots. Yup, definitely could be Johnny. *watches trailer for more shots* Okay, so after watching the trailer I got a clear shot of the back of the jacket. No Lost MC logo but he could've removed it due to The Lost MC beung dead. Looks a bit chunkier than Johnny too, and the boots seem a bit brown with just the soles being black. Probably just someone else, but it could still be Johnny.
Called it. We totally fucking called it. tumblr_m7r1wqpbmQ1r9fwego1_500.gif

I would like to see Cj back in GTA 5 :D he was so cool . It be nice to see him again.
GET OUT.
Yes, Pawn let's just scare off another female member because this place is obviously just full of them... <_<
You reek of despretness

You reek of horrible spelling.

Fuck off.

http://www.igta5.com/images/trailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg Was just looking at this one and noticed the girl on the right, kinda think it might be Ashley from TLaD
Now that you mentioned Ashley, the guy that Trevor's stomping on looks alot like Jhonny in this frame :otrailer-2-unknown-onlookers.jpg Black jacket with a big white logo of some sort, same dingy blue jeans and black boots. Yup, definitely could be Johnny. *watches trailer for more shots* Okay, so after watching the trailer I got a clear shot of the back of the jacket. No Lost MC logo but he could've removed it due to The Lost MC beung dead. Looks a bit chunkier than Johnny too, and the boots seem a bit brown with just the soles being black. Probably just someone else, but it could still be Johnny.
Called it. We totally fucking called it. tumblr_m7r1wqpbmQ1r9fwego1_500.gif

I would like to see Cj back in GTA 5 :D he was so cool . It be nice to see him again.
GET OUT.
Yes, Pawn let's just scare off another female member because this place is obviously just full of them... &lt;_&lt;
You reek of despretness

You reek of horrible spelling.

Fuck off.

You still reek of it, don't get mad buddy its ok. Go find some internet chicks!

I told you so that

Packie, Johnny would make a return and reference for Niko but I was wrong about Luis.

So Fuck you guys :bird: :bird: :bird: