G'day mates,

As the title above says,could Bigfoot possible be added in GTA V?

It would be quite interesting if Bigfoot should be added. Just to

say they added Bigfoot in a Rockstar game before (RDR) and there

are Bigfoot sightings around Los Angeles,were the city of GTA V is based on.

I also found a video on the internet which pays attention to the

Bigfoot image of the logo if Los Santos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH4n8CM5P1o

^ Sign is given about 1:40

Quite interesting eh?

They didn't add bigfoot to RDR. It was added to Undead Nightmare - an expansion which is based on unrealistic and fantastical events that aren't part of the original game's canon. So if we get a similar expansion for GTA V (which we won't as R* don't tend to repeat ideas they've previously used) then i'd expect to see bigfoot, not before.

• Like 1

It's probably just a bear, San Andreas was R* version of California, and whats the symbol for the California republic?

250px-Flag_of_California.svg.png

I'm aware that the Californian flag has a bear on it but

the logo seen on the police isn't a bear. Unless bears

became ape-like......

On a serious note. If you look good enough at

the logo,the creature on the police car has too

long legs and arms to be a bear. Just sayin' ;-)

It's probably just a bear, San Andreas was R* version of California, and whats the symbol for the California republic?

became ape-like......

I was thinking it looked like a bear standing on it's hind legs, however looking at it again the head looks a little misshapen, unless it's cocked back like it's roaring

They didn't add bigfoot to RDR. It was added to Undead Nightmare - an expansion which is based on unrealistic and fantastical events that aren't part of the original game's canon. So if we get a similar expansion for GTA V (which we won't as R* don't tend to repeat ideas they've previously used) then i'd expect to see bigfoot, not before.

Would suck if they pulled the same trick twice though. They've already done bigfoot to please the children, no need to do it again.

• Like 3

Guest Marney-1

No, it's Bigfoot.

Guest Marney-1

NCR_Flag.png

how about a two headed bigfoot??

How about a two-footed big head?

Bigfoot?!? Why not BigSmalls? coz he was like totoaly from LA before tpac shot him in thehead which fell in NYc...

Yeah, as mentioned above... Bigfoot isn't interesting any more. I'm sure they will do something else to start conspiracies in SA.

Guest Marney-1

Bigfoot?!? Why not BigSmalls? coz he was like totoaly from LA before tpac shot him in thehead which fell in NYc...

Yeah, as mentioned above... Bigfoot isn't interesting any more. I'm sure they will do something else to start conspiracies in SA.

Maybe the flying saucer thing? I'd like to see a flying saucer appear now and again but never be able to find anything more about it, that would keep the rumours flowing.

became ape-like......

I was thinking it looked like a bear standing on it's hind legs, however looking at it again the head looks a little misshapen, unless it's cocked back like it's roaring

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg521/scaled.php?server=521&filename=bigfoot.png&res=landing

As I said before,the legs are too long to be from a bear.

Guest Marney-1

became ape-like......

http://desmond.image...png&res=landing

As I said before,the legs are too long to be from a bear.

It's Bigfoot ffs!

Maybe the flying saucer thing? I'd like to see a flying saucer appear now and again but never be able to find anything more about it, that would keep the rumours flowing.

Flying saucers/UFO would also be interesting. I always liked GTA 'conspiracies',if they were real or not. But

it would be a very rare event,otherwise they are found to soon and commonly which takes away the mystery.

I dont think there should be too many conspiracy theories in GTA V, that was kind of San Andreas' thing and they were only really made up to extend the replay value. Id rather they work on a better multiplayer experience to extend the gameplay over rumours that a fictional creature may or may not be roaming outside Los Santos.

Idk, GTA SA did a great job with the conspiracys and myths. Like i said on another forum, it Just makes the game feel a little Darker or Sinister i guess. Its just addicting. I hope they add Bidfoot, flying saucers, and other famous conspiracys in the game. and if they recreate Area 69, then there is just another darker plot to the game. on terms of bigfoot tho, i think he should be very rare to find, and be found all over the woods. and you cant kill him eather. Maybe you could find tracks or whatnot around the woods.

Now on terms of other conspiracys, i hope they bring back the Aliens/ UFOs. If they add the desert, they should give us a more secluded Area 69 ( the other one was WAY too close to venturas), and there should be UFOs found all throught the desert. There should also be a mission where ( if they bring back mike torreno, wich i mentioned on another forum also) He would tell you to attack a convoy headed towards Area 69, and upon attacking the convoy, there should be a the wreckage of a space ship, or maybe glass containment units with aliens in them, maybe grown up from the "Green Goo" from GTA SA.