Jump to content

GTA V on PS4/Xb1 in

GTA V. Why it's October 2012!!

GTA V October 2012

174 replies to this topic

#1 Caolan Mc Garry

    Upstanding Citizen

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
6

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

I know I thought of some bullshit about GTA V being released on 7th August 2012. This isn't me trying to be popular, as I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. But the whole thing about me being shot. That was funny, I must admit.

Anyway alot of may already know this, but GTA V is deffinetly October 2012. The main reason being that GTA V is 87% finished!!

The other reasons are like this:
1) On some Google thingy GTA V's release date is shown October 2012. Apparently some Rockstar employee put this on Google 2) The trailer released in 2011, so 2013 release is BULLSHIT!! This is probably the most obvious reason.
3) Like many other people, I believe the 2nd GTA V trailer will come out on 24th May. This also gives away it's deffinetly 2012.
4) Rockstar confirmed that Crews and Gang Wars will be in GTA V. This deffinetly tells us GTA V is near completion (87%)

If anyone has other thoughts or reasons. Please post them!!

#2 Brian

    I Shoot Raw

  • Gold Member
  • 2,316 posts
721
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

Shut up

#3 PedestrianRiotz

    "Leet"

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
93

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

It's definitely making great progress, the fact that we now know they've sorted out the gangs and crews thing is quite exciting. But the way I look at it, the games you are dying for never release when you want them to. :/

#4 Qdeathstar

    Lovelord of the wastes

  • Gold Member
  • 4,636 posts
1,250

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Where did they say gangs would be in gta 5???? I heard the say your could have teams in multiplayer, but that don't translate into gang wars or that that part of the game is complete

I think the original plan was October, but max Payne being delayed pushes their release schedule back

#5 DiO

    Some Fucker

  • Gold Member
  • 2,856 posts
2,628

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

Posted Image

View PostQdeathstar, on 14 April 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:



I think the original plan was October, but max Payne being delayed pushes there release schedule back

this /\

#6 TreeFitty

    Los Santos Fire Dept.

  • Admin
  • 4,991 posts
1,791

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostCaolan Mc Garry, on 14 April 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

1) On some Google thingy GTA V's release date is shown October 2012. Apparently some Rockstar employee put this on Google

Fake.

Quote

2) The trailer released in 2011, so 2013 release is BULLSHIT!! This is probably the most obvious reason.

Doesn't mean anything.

Quote

3) Like many other people, I believe the 2nd GTA V trailer will come out on 24th May. This also gives away it's deffinetly 2012.

The 2405 thing is sad. Nothing GTA V related is going to happen in the middle of Max Payne 3 releasing. That's stupid.

Quote

4) Rockstar confirmed that Crews and Gang Wars will be in GTA V. This deffinetly tells us GTA V is near completion (87%)

How the fuck does that mean the game is 87% complete? Where the hell did you pull that number from? And just because they talked about crews doesn't mean anything is actually done with V. It just means they have a starting point already. They still have to code the whole multiplayer system for the actual game. And no, Rockstar didn't say Gang Wars would be in GTA V. That's Max Payne 3.

#7 Caolan Mc Garry

    Upstanding Citizen

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
6

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

View PostPedestrianRiotz, on 14 April 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

It's definitely making great progress, the fact that we now know they've sorted out the gangs and crews thing is quite exciting. But the way I look at it, the games you are dying for never release when you want them to. :/

I agree GTA IV must of been put back about 3 or 4 times.

View PostQdeathstar, on 14 April 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

Where did they say gangs would be in gta 5???? I heard the say your could have teams in multiplayer, but that don't translate into gang wars or that that part of the game is complete

I think the original plan was October, but max Payne being delayed pushes their release schedule back

I heard about Max Payne 3 was put back so many times it affected GTA V.
The last I heard that you would be able to create Crews and one of the game modes will be Gang Wars. Apparently Rockstar confirmed this but it could just be bullshit.
I hope it's not though.

View PostTreeFitty, on 14 April 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

View PostCaolan Mc Garry, on 14 April 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

1) On some Google thingy GTA V's release date is shown October 2012. Apparently some Rockstar employee put this on Google

Fake.

Quote

2) The trailer released in 2011, so 2013 release is BULLSHIT!! This is probably the most obvious reason.

Doesn't mean anything.

Quote

3) Like many other people, I believe the 2nd GTA V trailer will come out on 24th May. This also gives away it's deffinetly 2012.

The 2405 thing is sad. Nothing GTA V related is going to happen in the middle of Max Payne 3 releasing. That's stupid.

Quote

4) Rockstar confirmed that Crews and Gang Wars will be in GTA V. This deffinetly tells us GTA V is near completion (87%)

How the fuck does that mean the game is 87% complete? Where the hell did you pull that number from? And just because they talked about crews doesn't mean anything is actually done with V. It just means they have a starting point already. They still have to code the whole multiplayer system for the actual game. And no, Rockstar didn't say Gang Wars would be in GTA V. That's Max Payne 3.

87% is the number everyone is giving but in all honesty it probably is made up. We'll probably never know, unless Rockstar magically announce it.

#8 TreeFitty

    Los Santos Fire Dept.

  • Admin
  • 4,991 posts
1,791

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

It is made up. Everything you [didn't] cite was rumors aside from Crews.

#9 Qdeathstar

    Lovelord of the wastes

  • Gold Member
  • 4,636 posts
1,250

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

yeah, but he said they were finished for gta 5, the announcement didn' t say that though.

#10 ViceMan

    Decidedly average.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts
945

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

I actually learnt the other day (from the GTA Wiki admittedly) that 24/05 is Dan or Sam Houser's birthday. So that is what the number relates to.

#11 Caolan Mc Garry

    Upstanding Citizen

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
6

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

View PostViceMan, on 14 April 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

I actually learnt the other day (from the GTA Wiki admittedly) that 24/05 is Dan or Sam Houser's birthday. So that is what the number relates to.

See that's got me wondering now about the second trailer even more now.

#12 The9thPawn

    Litterer

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
19

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostViceMan, on 14 April 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

I actually learnt the other day (from the GTA Wiki admittedly) that 24/05 is Dan or Sam Houser's birthday. So that is what the number relates to.


yea it's Sam Houser who is born on May 24th.

#13 Caolan Mc Garry

    Upstanding Citizen

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
6

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

View PostThe9thPawn, on 14 April 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

View PostViceMan, on 14 April 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

I actually learnt the other day (from the GTA Wiki admittedly) that 24/05 is Dan or Sam Houser's birthday. So that is what the number relates to.


yea it's Sam Houser who is born on May 24th.

The theme song called Odgens Nuts Gone Flake or something was released on 24th May 1968.

#14 woodland jason

    Nobody Special

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
0

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.

#15 TreeFitty

    Los Santos Fire Dept.

  • Admin
  • 4,991 posts
1,791

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

View Postwoodland jason, on 15 April 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.


Where's Duffman to seal this deal? He buys everyone a copy or gets banned.

#16 ConQueSteD

    Big ol' American titties

  • Gold Member
  • 1,770 posts
540

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

View PostTreeFitty, on 15 April 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

View Postwoodland jason, on 15 April 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.


Where's Duffman to seal this deal? He buys everyone a copy or gets banned.


Double Sigged. If this game comes out in October (you didn't say what year) and you don't buy everybody a copy I suing you for theft.

#17 markleshark7

    Upstanding Citizen

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
6

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

View Postwoodland jason, on 15 April 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.


everyone bookmark this! im getting a free copy of gta 5!

View PostCaolan Mc Garry, on 14 April 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

View PostThe9thPawn, on 14 April 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

View PostViceMan, on 14 April 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

I actually learnt the other day (from the GTA Wiki admittedly) that 24/05 is Dan or Sam Houser's birthday. So that is what the number relates to.


yea it's Sam Houser who is born on May 24th.

The theme song called Odgens Nuts Gone Flake or something was released on 24th May 1968.


and on the final scene of tbogt on the plane are the numbers 24051972 which is sam housers birthday

#18 The9thPawn

    Litterer

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
19

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

View Postmarkleshark7, on 15 April 2012 - 07:10 AM, said:

View Postwoodland jason, on 15 April 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.


everyone bookmark this! im getting a free copy of gta 5!

View PostCaolan Mc Garry, on 14 April 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

View PostThe9thPawn, on 14 April 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

View PostViceMan, on 14 April 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

I actually learnt the other day (from the GTA Wiki admittedly) that 24/05 is Dan or Sam Houser's birthday. So that is what the number relates to.


yea it's Sam Houser who is born on May 24th.

The theme song called Odgens Nuts Gone Flake or something was released on 24th May 1968.


and on the final scene of tbogt on the plane are the numbers 24051972 which is sam housers birthday


Nice work on the numbers for TBOGT. I never would have noticed that.

#19 Brian

    I Shoot Raw

  • Gold Member
  • 2,316 posts
721
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostThe9thPawn, on 15 April 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:


Nice work on the numbers for TBOGT. I never would have noticed that.


Too bad they probably heard it back in November and had nothing to do with those connections, it's been said so many times where have you been?

#20 ConQueSteD

    Big ol' American titties

  • Gold Member
  • 1,770 posts
540

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostBrian567899, on 15 April 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

View PostThe9thPawn, on 15 April 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:


Nice work on the numbers for TBOGT. I never would have noticed that.


Too bad they probably heard it back in November and had nothing to do with those connections, it's been said so many times where have you been?


We've mentioned it here but people still don't care, they never will listen to facts. Rockstar loves placing Easter eggs in trailers and games. They won't impede Max Payne buy releasing GTA V a few days later. Also It's April 15th luckily 2405 rumours are dead now.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users