should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mine was crap. Can't beat metal ones.

No.1 Plastic can't be beat. That's mine

41OzpvkIpOL.jpg

Hands down the best grinder I've ever owned. Even compared to electric coffee grinders, nothing I've owned busts it finer than this.

I had an old metal one with like a yin yang symbol that was the greatest thing ever created.

this is mine...

skull_grinder_f.jpg

a friend bought it for me when he was on vacation... thought it was made just for me :lol:... i don't have much in my collection though, just a glass pipe, a metal pipe for hash and resin, and a mini bong... and papers of course...

• Like 1

Not a weed pipe, but it's what I use for the stuff behind it. Do you think it could be used to smoke weed? The bowl might be a little small though. It was like $15 which isn't too bad, but there are a lot better ones.

nRLz5kC.jpg?1

A real pothead can smoke from anything, didn't you see my coke can?

Yeah, over my years on the internet I've seen quite a few crazy setups. What is that thing sticking out of the can though? I know it's a bowl, but what is it actually?

Yeah, over my years on the internet I've seen quite a few crazy setups. What is that thing sticking out of the can though? I know it's a bowl, but what is it actually?

Looks like a bowl off a broken pipe just epoxied to the can.

Looks like a bowl off a broken pipe just epoxied to the can.

It's a Popper stem half stuck in the can with a bowl screwed to it. You people need to spend a month north of the border...

Why don't you grow up and do cocaine like an adult?

I lol'd

• Like 2

Not a weed pipe, but it's what I use for the stuff behind it. Do you think it could be used to smoke weed? The bowl might be a little small though. It was like $15 which isn't too bad, but there are a lot better ones.

nRLz5kC.jpg?1

Looks like itd make a decent crack pipe. A little high brow though.

• Like 1

Hmm.

Looks like New York is making shelf space for marijuana.... Bloomberg wants to move ciggarettes under the counter...

here cigarettes are hidden, in supermarkets anyway, behind big white boards are placed over them and u have to ask for the specific brand etc and they uncover the board and get out the ones u want. in the hopes that it will stop teens... ummm... okay.

in less than a month, it will be 3 years since my last cigarette... smoked for a dozen years and quit cold turkey, haven't looked back... when you put your mind to it, you can do anything, fuck people that say it's too hard to quit cigarettes... it was a lot easier than i thought it would be, and i loved the taste of tobacco...

in less than a month, it will be 3 years since my last cigarette... smoked for a dozen years and quit cold turkey, haven't looked back... when you put your mind to it, you can do anything, fuck people that say it's too hard to quit cigarettes... it was a lot easier than i thought it would be, and i loved the taste of tobacco...

Well done. In a couple of months, it'll be nine years since I did the same, and don't miss it one bit. They lie about how hard it is to quit, if you go in expecting to fail, the more likely you'll keep paying Big Tobacco for nicotine in one of their other forms like gum, patches or spray. It's bullshit.

• Like 1