should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

weed is great. i dont smoke it anymore, but it isnt just that.. weed can be used for countless things.. cleaning.. cooking.. building (literally).. the ONLY reason why they make weed illegal is because if it were legal everywere, and people knew how to use it other than smoking, THE GOVERNMENT WONT MAKE as much MONEY.. why do you think so many of those lawmakers still smoke it?

The government puts flouride in our water for years.

Hitler did it to prisoners in concentration camps.

People questioned it then and they were pissed.

Now we don't even care and we are as care free as ever.

U know why?

Flouride keeps u down. It screws with your mid and makes u calm and content

what

• Like 1

A few people have said that legalizing cannabis will save money. No, it'll take more money from the municipalities in the long run. That's why only two states have "legalized" it so far.

All the fines and court costs for all those minor little busts really add up. The woman with a dimebag in her pocket, the dude with the joint in his sock...

I instantly recognized it.

So did I, but I actually would've believed that was the case, if this wasn't a pot topic. :D

Smoking at my polluted beach isn't too hard. Here, anything left in the open will eventually catch fire, regardless of flammability.

cuyahoga_fire650.jpg

That's our river. It's on fire. :mellow: It's done that a lot over the years. 9 times so far, but things are different now...Supposedly.

FUN FACT: Time magazine said that the river "oozes rather than flows" and in it "a person does not drown but decay".

A few people have said that legalizing cannabis will save money. No, it'll take more money from the municipalities in the long run. That's why only two states have "legalized" it so far.

All the fines and court costs for all those minor little busts really add up. The woman with a dimebag in her pocket, the dude with the joint in his sock...

Most places don't even fine people for weed possession, barring large amounts. Have no idea where you are getting this.

I thought the dude bit his lip and she was comforting him.

I thought it was two dudes at first :mellow:. Same hairstyle and everything.

Only my (dude) friend Michael is 6' 4" and 220 and his gf (next to him) is about 5' 4" and 115. :D

I thought the dude bit his lip and she was comforting him.

I thought it was two dudes at first :mellow:. Same hairstyle and everything.

Only my (dude) friend Michael is 6' 4" and 220 and his gf (next to him) is about 5' 4" and 115. :D

Okay? I was just pointing out they were using the same hair conditioning. I don't see what height and weight has to do with this said the 6' 5" 230 man.

Most places don't even fine people for weed possession, barring large amounts. Have no idea where you are getting this.

I don't know where you're from, but you're wrong .

Maybe don't make your links so retarded next time. I was sitting there scratching my head at the Colorado laws until I realized there were another two links hidden in there.

Also, even though there are laws in place, that means nothing if law enforcement doesn't enforce them. Laws up here make it so you can be penalized for a small amount, (although punishment up here is wayyyyyyyyy more leniant than jail time and a couple hundred dollar fine) but the majority of cops are willing to turn a blind eye or simply slap them on the wrist and let em go. In fact, the only time I've heard of someone being penalized for possession was a high school aquaintance of mine who was caught with 2 grams. He had to attend a week of rehab and that was only because it was the third time he had been found carrying.

I don't know where you're from, but you're wrong .

Your link supports my contention. They all say "no penalty" for less than 2 ounces. I rarely move around with more than two ounces on me (in fact, I rarely move around with more than 2 grams on me..), if I did there's a very minuscule chance of me being stopped and searched, and if they did catch me they probably wouldn't fine me. Thus we can conclude that fines occur in a very, very small number of cases and are only for a few hundred dollars anyway. Where as taxes on weed (which would be 10+ percent) would rake in large amounts each month. Of course weed legalisation would be a fiscal plus.