should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do here, they're not very common however, I had a batch in hig school and yes, there is a ton of hipocracy surrounding them. In al reality they're probably 10x as potent and far more dangerous than Cannabis, yet somehow, it's considered an "appropriate substitute"

Do you guys have synthetic cannabis where you are?

It's becoming a big issue in NZ and the hypocrisy really pisses me off, not that it really affects me.

Yeah, here it's called 'Space' and is a million x easier to get than weed, but it's quite expensive. And it's also pretty harmful, as you would expect.

I haven't come across it, wouldn't be interested even if it came up. If was into synthetics I'd be doing harder shit, I like weed because it's a plant. Has anyone here tried it? What's it like?

I haven't come across it, wouldn't be interested even if it came up. If was into synthetics I'd be doing harder shit, I like weed because it's a plant. Has anyone here tried it? What's it like?

I'm guessing since it's synthetic weed, it has similar psychoactive effects.

I meant more what does it look like, what's it made out of. :P

Weed is basically legal in Cali. You can just tell them "My shoulder hurts, I need weed" and they'll happily give you a card for purchasing medical.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

I meant more what does it look like, what's it made out of. :P

*searches up synthetic weed*

with-similar-smoking-effects-as-marijuana-k2-is-a-drug-that-has-become-popular-among-many-teenagers-photo-courtesy-of-google-images.jpg

Weed is basically legal in Cali. You can just tell them "My shoulder hurts, I need weed" and they'll happily give you a card for purchasing medical.

I'd like to know how the cops distinguish between "medical" and "grown by my buddy in his basement".

Or do you flash the card and they take off?

Regarding the synthetic cannabis, why is it packaged in a wrapper so similar to that of a condom? Suppose a stoner, *ahem* medicated, out of his gourd, were to stick a condom in his mouth and light it on fire? I suppose that would be grounds for a lawsuit, perhaps resulting in a decent settlement.

I can guarantee the justice system will see a case like that sometime in the future.

I'd like to know how the cops distinguish between "medical" and "grown by my buddy in his basement".

Or do you flash the card and they take off?

If it's a small amount purchased illegally, they'll just make you drop it on the ground and step on it. With large amounts they'll either arrest you or steal it and sell it themselves (in some cases the cops would even smoke it). But for medical I'm too young to even get a card so I don't even know what would happen, they should let you go with no problem depending if they're dirty or not.

Yeah, they call it spice here, but its already been banned.

^that... and unlike authentic cannabis, you can actually die from the synthetic kind... it speeds up your heart-rate, and for some, it can be too much... the only synthetic drug i've smoked was salvia... and i never will again, it wasn't all that interesting... i felt like i was on morphine or something...

smoking the last of my utopia right now, then i'll break into my bag of jedi kush, which was an unexpected purchase on monday that i couldn't pass up...

• Like 1

thought i remember hearing about that... the only reason why it took off so fast was the fact that it was legal and purchased at smoke shops... and if i was 16 when it was a big thing like salvia was when i was that age, i would of probably tried it...

anyone ever done whip-its??... that was dumb...

Okay, but does anyone know what it's made of? Is it inert hemp with synthetic THC infused in it, or some other real plant material marinated with chems? I just don't get the point of synthetic weed if it's been made to look like the real thing. Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby...

• Like 1

Thanks, Qd. I'm just curious for feedback from someone who has tried this for real, out of our group of potheads somebody must've tried it...

Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby...

Well, that's in my head now.

Could be worse...thanks to beatnicpie, I've had "I'm Too Sexy" in my head for two fucking days...grrrr....

My brother tried it and he said it gave him a really bad headache.

Nasty shit. I tried it once because a friend brought it over. Didnt even get high, tasted bad, sort of a headache after. I don't even smoke cigs (or blunts with tobacco) so maybe I'm an elitist but a tasty bud > than any of the fake stuff for sure.