Sheep

What's your connection speed?

Guest Bruce Willis

1773393925.png

Can anyone beat this in terms of shittiness? doubt it, its been like this all day

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I'm still waiting for some feedback from AOsuckmybigfatcockL.

And Massacre, I can't see that image.

For some reason, test results from Speedtest never finish loading for me, they just give up halfway through, and I have to F5. They're the only images that do that. Weird.

No idea why you can't see mine at all, though.

Guest Bruce Willis

For some reason, test results from Speedtest never finish loading for me, they just give up halfway through, and I have to F5. They're the only images that do that. Weird.

No idea why you can't see mine at all, though.

I can see it now, probably a huge delay due to my shit connection.

0.05mb/s? Ouch!

It's not that bad all the time. I get a decent speed between midnight and 5am, which is when I do most of my work anyway.

Plus, I'm downloading the Mass Effect 3 demo right now, which is slowing things down quite a bit.

Plus, I'm downloading the Mass Effect 3 demo right now, which is slowing things down quite a bit.

I wasnt doing anything at that time and got that speed. Wi fi off on iPhone, EVERYTHING. hopefully it'll sort itself out tomorrow

Edit: Its actually a bit better now, still about 1.5mb/s off its usual speed.

1773618875.png

Edited by trathen93

Who's your ISP? The bottom half of these pics won't load right now, so I can't tell.

I get that speed tethering with my phone, so unless you're doing the same, you need to have a chat with them, you're getting all kinds of fucked.

Guest Bruce Willis

I wasnt doing anything at that time and got that speed. Wi fi off on iPhone, EVERYTHING. hopefully it'll sort itself out tomorrow

1773618875.png

That's what you get for abandoning your Liverpool roots you dirty woollyback! :P

Who's your ISP? The bottom half of these pics won't load right now, so I can't tell.

I get that speed tethering with my phone, so unless you're doing the same, you need to have a chat with them, you're getting all kinds of fucked.

If it's trath you're talking about his ISP is talktalk

1773618875.png

That's what you get for abandoning your Liverpool roots you dirty woollyback! :P

rather live in widnes and have a shitty internet speed than live in the shit hole that is huyton with cable

1886875556.png

if anyone actually wants FiOS, don't. they absolutely suck, only way to achieve these speeds are during middle of the day and hardwired. If you are wireless you get around 5 mb/s at most. I have achieved in the upwards of 50mb/s during the middle of the night how ever hardwired on here with 3 ping.

1886875556.png

if anyone actually wants FiOS, don't. they absolutely suck, only way to achieve these speeds are during middle of the day and hardwired. If you are wireless you get around 5 mb/s at most. I have achieved in the upwards of 50mb/s during the middle of the night how ever hardwired on here with 3 ping.

Want to swap? It amazes me that parts of the world can have decent speeds (I believe over 20mb/s dl to be decent) and some even upto a few hundred and I sit here in the UK (One of the most developed countries in the world) with about 3mb/s.

1886875556.png

You need a better wireless router then obviously the one you have is shit. I have a few friends that have FiOS and achieve excellent speeds during the day using both wired & wireless. I wouldn't complain because your ping is almost perfect your speeds is faster than 93% of the country. Also providers cut bandwidth during peak hours to maintain stability.

1886875556.png

You need a better wireless router then obviously the one you have is shit. I have a few friends that have FiOS and achieve excellent speeds during the day using both wired & wireless. I wouldn't complain because your ping is almost perfect your speeds is faster than 93% of the country. Also providers cut bandwidth during peak hours to maintain stability.

It doesn't matter if you speed is faster than the rest of the country, If you pay for something you should get it constantly, especially high paying customers who pay for FiOS.

1886875556.png

It doesn't matter if you speed is faster than the rest of the country, If you pay for something you should get it constantly, especially high paying customers who pay for FiOS.

I don't think you understand what I said. He's complaining about his internet speed during peak hours, in the United States ISP's cut bandwidth during peak hours. I told him he shouldn't be complaining during peak hours because he's still faster than 93% of the country. He also said that he maintains the speed he paid for during night which is obvious because majority of people are asleep. Also FiOS is NOT high priced it's bundled (TV/Internet/Phone), high priced is T3.

1886875556.png

I don't think you understand what I said. He's complaining about his internet speed during peak hours, in the United States ISP's cut bandwidth during peak hours. I told him he shouldn't be complaining during peak hours because he's still faster than 93% of the country. He also said that he maintains the speed he paid for during night which is obvious because majority of people are asleep. Also FiOS is NOT high priced it's bundled (TV/Internet/Phone), high priced is T3.

FiOS isn't the high tier unlimited stuff? Disregard what I said then, typically fibre optic is the best (atleast its the best you can get here)

1886875556.png

FiOS isn't the high tier unlimited stuff? Disregard what I said then, typically fibre optic is the best (atleast its the best you can get here)

Nah FiOS isn't high tier unlimited stuff, it's probably the best before fiber optic, but Not many areas have fiber Optic's yet (America). FiOS is a around $160 a month with just internet only, but if you bundle it I think its around $100-120. If FiOS was offered around where I lived. I'd most likely switch because my max speeds around here is 15mbps. 99.95 monthly (bundled)

1913205640.png

Shitty, I know. I'm on wireless and my router is like 5 years old because my dad doesn't see any need to upgrade it.

Look at it like this, you don't want to fuck a chick and finish in 30 seconds now do you?

Your ping isn't bad so that's the plus side, but I don't know what you pay for a packing in Dubai.

1913205640.png

Shitty, I know. I'm on wireless and my router is like 5 years old because my dad doesn't see any need to upgrade it.

Look at it like this, you don't want to fuck a chick and finish in 30 seconds now do you?

Your ping isn't bad so that's the plus side, but I don't know what you pay for a packing in Dubai.

Guess you're right. I have no idea either, and I don't feel like asking.

But I think it's paying for 16Mbps DL speed, 1Mbps UL speed at a cost of roughly $150/month. I have no idea how that price relates to everyone elses, but with a wired connection I have roughly 12/13mbps DL speed so it's not that bad for what package I have.