So is this a BMW M3 Convertible, or a Mercedes SL Convertible?

And if it isn't either of them, then what is it?

gta-v-san-andreas-2-los-santos-screen-shots-24.jpg

Well, to be honest, regardless of the rest of the car, the front end reminds me of recent (now bankrupt) Saab models, at least the American-market ones

it does look saabish actualy wow

Wait from the looks of it the Hydra will actually fly fast other than being in Hover Mode like it was in SanAndreas. It felt impossible to pass that boat mission where you steal the Hydra

uhm... you do know that you can adjust the jet pipes of the hydra, thus changing from hover to "normal" flight?

If you seriously played San Andreas and had was completely oblivious to being able to change from hover to flight modes, I feel extremely sorry for what else you're oblivious towards. That being said it took me awhile to figure out how to do it on PC, but I still knew it was plausible.

from the pic of the blue car i can see that you still won't be going in any 24/7's which sucks cause i miss going into them. why have i not see this pic before?

i guess i will never know.

from the pic of the blue car i can see that you still won't be going in any 24/7's which sucks cause i miss going into them. why have i not see this pic before?

How in any way did you draw that conclusion from this picture?

the 24/7 thats in the corner side that looks like you can't enter.

the 24/7 thats in the corner side that looks like you can't enter.

Dude you can't even see the door, and the window is way to dark to tell if its either 2D graphics or transparent. How are you jumping to that conclusion? Especially since we know there's going to be tons of interiors.

Dude you can't even see the door, and the window is way to dark to tell if its either 2D graphics or transparent. How are you jumping to that conclusion? Especially since we know there's going to be tons of interiors.

ok i guess you got me guessing that it would be like that cause the ,IV had them like that and the window looked close to that.

dam that look just like the other one!

what was i going to say a yes.... the TAMPA shall rise again this time bigger and badder not to mention faster, stronger, and better,,, fuck wheres the Remington(car of death) at." shit you all know i want killing machines like death race car's and...............................balbalbing of topic.......end of message."

Wait from the looks of it the Hydra will actually fly fast other than being in Hover Mode like it was in SanAndreas. It felt impossible to pass that boat mission where you steal the Hydra

uhm... you do know that you can adjust the jet pipes of the hydra, thus changing from hover to "normal" flight?

If you seriously played San Andreas and had was completely oblivious to being able to change from hover to flight modes, I feel extremely sorry for what else you're oblivious towards. That being said it took me awhile to figure out how to do it on PC, but I still knew it was plausible.

i actually discovered it a year after buying it on accident

Know what I just realized? I have never flown a Hydra. Ever :no:

:o....

how do you not fly a hydra? i mean that is as bad as some one saying i never used a jet pack or drove a boat. :o .

I dont understand rockstar.

Teir taking many fun stuff from previous gta's out because they wanted it to be fresh.

But the cars stay the same? That is bull(...) to me.

Never flying a hydra is the same as never played SA.

Never flying a hydra is the same as never playing SA.

well you can't argue about that.

keep saying wise things Crime_inc

maybe some of the cars from gta3 area will return

if some one wants they could probably put a few they think should return , i will help with the first one the bloodring banger.

what part of what i was saying makes it be in a wrong topic.

all i was doing was suggesting somethings that should return.

Okay, hold on! Just to clarify some things, yes I own and have played GTA SA and no I have not beat the game because a glitch prevents me from getting past the mission where you chase and crash into the ambulances.