Ahh if only there was a standalone DLC for more planes. But I definitey see the C-5 Galaxy in there. Well from the other screenshot. The nose is a mix of a Antonov, and a C-5 The 8 engines are grouped identically to a B-52 (B.U.F.F.), the wings are reminiscent of newer 747s and partially that of a C-17 (winglets), and it's it obviosly a cargo aircraft. Just look at the open ramp on the aft. The empennage assembly seems to be a conventional fueselage mounted tail. The plane is a mash up of many planes. I do hope that the C-130 that was seen in MP3 (Max Payne 3 Tete River Docks multiplayer map) is in GTA V. Strangely enough, the landing gear both main and nose, seem to be down. Don't pull a Saints Row RockStar and not let the gear have the ability to be retracted!

• Like 1

Would be great if it was possible in MP to be in the interior of a flying plane, and shaking and falling if the pilot is in trouble with steering!

• Like 1

Fucking beautiful. Great eye for details. (Y)

Would be great if it was possible in MP to be in the interior of a flying plane, and shaking and falling if the pilot is in trouble with steering!

"Hey, guys, get in my plane!"

*does constant barrel rolls, rendering it impossible for passengers to exit*

I saw Audi A6 mentioned on the newswire for the black car behind Michael. Not a perfect match but there's some similarities:

official-screenshot-michael-ponders-about-life.jpg

audia6black.jpg

I would also assume there are more Audi-based vehicles in the game besides the R8 Spider.

• Like 2

I guess the stark-ish slope of the A-post can be attributed to the "luxury" design. Didn't notice the B-post the first time around.

Here's a closer look. Looking at it here, I'd guess it's a hardtop.

Kf9Sm.jpg

I assure you, it isn't an A6. My mom has one and it looks nothing like that from the front.

Wait it should be the newer version, so I may be wrong.

Rockstar often makes subtle changes to real-world models to avoid legal disputes. That explains the differences between Michael's car and your mother's car.

I've got a feeling that the ''A6'' is new Sentinel. Not sure tho, but it's black like Michael's Sentinel and it also looks like it a bit.

Hope it isn't. The Sentinel for example from Trailer 2 looked so good.

There were those BS rumours going around a few months ago and, while the rumours were truly BS, I wouldn't put past Rockstar to have something like that. But of course this could be an Audi or 5-series while the Sentinel stays as an M3 like we saw in trailer 1.

^^^ I dont think the cars in the first and second pictures in your post are the same..

I think the car in this picture...

3e238f9a-7118-4295-b6f9-1cf0d9b871a5_zpsff7af8f9.jpg

..is the car in this picture, except in this picture the car has been polished...

0fb5ba93-4eb0-4afd-a598-5a06443246cd_zpsbf7a3252.jpg

...and those cars are not this car.

46aa256f-88b5-4287-b452-d4544460c259_zpsebe8a459.jpg

What do you guys think?

It all matches up in TuomaZ's trio of pics. You can match the rear window in 1 and 3, the headlights in 1 and 2, and the hood in 1 and 2 (and 3, while barely visible, has the start of the raised portion visible on the other two). The car in image 2 of LineEmUp's post doesn't look anything like the other two.