looks pretty cool, 99% sure its fake (optimist, always the 1% (; ) but if the map was actually like that, it would be legit, but it needs to be broken up into sections, they have done that with every game.

Nice poster igta, however i thought of the movie of romeo and juliet when i saw it. Im guessing that wasnt the responce u wanted lol

I was thinking about "incestry.com" as a take on ancestry.com but it's been done. So I came up with this instead. In my mind it's the same as incestry with a website full of hicks and such for the in-game internet.

gta-v-fake-advertisement-lineage-net.png

As long as it has Hank Diamond :wub: .

Guest Bruce Willis

Marney, your Photoshop skills are improving. xD

Photshop is too difficult for me, I use this gay thing called picnik. Dunno what I'll do when that goes offline in April. :(

Photshop is too difficult for me, I use this gay thing called picnik. Dunno what I'll do when that goes offline in April. :(

I used to use photoshop at school all the time, get a few tutorials its easy, i made a matriz style code and water and stuff...i cant any?ore coz i dont have the software nor the time..you should learn tho, its easy when u know how.

I used to use photoshop at school all the time, get a few tutorials its easy, i made a matriz style code and water and stuff...i cant any?ore coz i dont have the software nor the time..you should learn tho, its easy when u know how.

I got A+ in photoshop when i was in school, but now i can't download the stupid thing

Guest Marney1

I got A+ in photoshop when i was in school, but now i can't download the stupid thing

I remember making graph charts or something on the old BBC computers at school during Business Studies, I think they had a PAINT programme on them or something at the time but fucked if I knew how to use it.

BBC%20micro%20crop.jpg

1_Shawn_lys_pouts_2_28_04_2062.jpg

cj tuched me

hahahahaha

That actually got me pissing my self laughing, i was on the ground with tears hahaha im still laughing

I somewhat doubt that...plus it wasn't that funny, more 'ha' funny than anything.

• Like 1

1_Shawn_lys_pouts_2_28_04_2062.jpg

cj tuched me

hahahahaha

That actually got me pissing my self laughing, i was on the ground with tears hahaha im still laughing

I somewhat doubt that...plus it wasn't that funny, more 'ha' funny than anything.

i found it hilarious