gta-v-packie-san-fierro-fake-artwork.png

^I think is the last one I'm putting out. Only one I had left (I think...) and with the trailer coming we'll get some real shit very soon. :)

omfg, i will piss my pants if packie is in GTA V, he is my most favorite charcter no matter what anyone says, MY OPINION!!!

Guest Marney-1

post-10-0-19448300-1345490762.jpg

post-10-0-35991300-1345491930.jpg

Dunno who made this one...

a0lpjj2cqaa6rvhjpglarge.jpg

...if you look real close in the reflection you can see CJ having a wank.

Edited by Marney-1

Dunno who made this one...

a0lpjj2cqaa6rvhjpglarge.jpg

...if you look real close in the reflection you can see CJ having a wank.

That's pretty cool. Looks convincing. I hate the way fakes are always made, then taken picture of on a screen though, makes it look crud....

People need to realize that those fakes would be a lot more convincing if they didn't waste time on a game case. At this point, any copies of V are likely just a plain disc with 'GTA V' written on it in marker, sitting in a paper CD sleeve. The box art probably isn't even finalized yet.

Guest Marney-1

Who did that waterfall one? And lol at the face on that helicopter. :P

Hi everyone I am new to this site I have sign up because I love to share my GTA V fake picture that I have made. Just remember I have created mountains,lake,trees,sky , desert etc so we all know how will GTA V will look like :) and believe me you will need a lot of patient to do this and software I was using 3ds max , blender,UDK you will need really good computer to make these stuff.

And the important thing is if you love to share with anyone please give hard credits.

Enjoy fake GTA V pic

fakegtav2.jpg

fakeGTAV.jpg

fakegtavpic.jpg

fakegtav4.jpg

fakegtav2.jpg

fakegtav3.jpg

udk2012-06-2213-40-58-56.jpg

fakeGTAV-1.jpg

olli_island_04.jpg

paintover-1.jpg

udk2012-06-2213-40-58-56.jpg

udk2012-06-2213-44-45-33.jpg

udk2012-06-2712-32-57-39.jpg

udk2012-06-2917-05-35-19-1.jpg

udk2012-07-0422-59-42-66.jpg

udk2012-07-0501-28-03-08.jpg

udk2012-07-1613-10-56-85.jpg

terrain.jpg

udk2012-07-1613-11-34-65.jpg

udk2012-07-1613-13-31-15.jpg

Next I will be showing you more GTA V model cars and stuff that I have made recently so stay tune!

Edited by Massacre
Dear god... the scrolling...
  • Like 1

Ya these do look pretty good, Some arent realy geographicaly correct to GTA 5's setting, but they still look great

Hi everyone I am new to this site I have sign up because I love to share my GTA V fake picture that I have made. Just remember I have created mountains,lake,trees,sky , desert etc so we all know how will GTA V will look like :) and believe me you will need a lot of patient to do this and software I was using 3ds max , blender,UDK you will need really good computer to make these stuff.

And the important thing is if you love to share with anyone please give hard credits.

Enjoy fake GTA V pic

[absolutely no need to post all of these pics again]

Next I will be showing you more GTA V model cars and stuff that I have made recently so stay tune!

Nice job man. You tried using Crysis Engine? I'd like to see your wire frames too if that's okay? PM them to me. I'd like to see more of your work if you have a portfolio?!

Oh here is my topic sorry that I created double topic because I really though I didn't post it.

Oh I don't use crysis Engine I only use 3ds max , blender and other software I use. And believe me you will need a lot of patient to do this. I am 100% sure rockstar are using this same program I am using to create fake GTAV stuff that might be in the game :)

And if you can love to edit my picture's on photoshop go ahead but please give hard credits the one who made terrain , sky,tree's etc.

I will show more picture's of a police car and infernus etc and animals so stay tune on here! and they look related to GTA V.

Thank you

DuPz0r for posting these screenshots because I didn't know where to post them :)

Cheers!