CaPn bOnEs

(PS4) iGTA Night - Feb. 3

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png
TUE FEB 3 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:
igta-crew-golf-night.png

put on your favorite polo shirt and dress shorts/slacks, because we're hitting the links tuesday! it's time to yell FORE while you run over your competition in this destined to be, classic crew night...

depending on the numbers that show up, we need to branch off into individual groups... we're gonna take the top 4 scores from the entire set of groups and create the final round... if we need a tiebreaker, they branch off and play until the first one wins a hole... at the end of the tourney tho, winner takes bragging rights... and i want people's videos as well from the final round, maybe even a couple of blunders from the losers in previous rounds lol, so perhaps i could throw together something that resembles a broadcast at some point... i will need a color commentator as well to add to the show (any volunteers?)... but i am mostly interested in video from the final round... 

i also would like to early on, get video of perhaps the peanut gallery... some cheering, booing, and laughing scenes, and at various holes to add to the broadcast... that shouldn't be too hard to set up, maybe something for after the rounds when we're all out of our golf gear... just watch this soccer video to see what i am talking about ;)... http://youtu.be/CB30kHqVbvs?t=2m7s lol ignore the over the top broadcast, well never achieve that :lol:...

take some pics at the course tho, and generally just hang out at the golf course all night... sounds like a plan to me... i love a good theme night, this one should bring out the best in us, and we haven't had a good cooperated one yet on newgen, so let's really stick to the script here and make it something special B)...

please comment now and leave general ideas for us to discuss... let's talk it out ;)...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

• Like 1

lists are made, theme filled

bin a long time since we actually had playlists to go with the theme

like i said, there were enough jobs that fit already. hopefully we dont get more than 16 lol. some of those are old

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/Nx4BuiRhB0ihSrCk-UQi5w

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/rnsjkpcvvkKd1PR4A_OWMA

I may have to update capture caddy for ps4. I remember that some people were spawning off the bridge on ps3 and there wasn't anything i could do to it. I'll take a look at it and resubmit if you guys don't mind. I'll also update it to 30 players if possible.

"We will be performing scheduled online service maintenance on Tuesday, February 3 , starting at 12:00 AM ET and lasting for approximately 6 hours. The Social Club website and certain online features across most Rockstar games, including Grand Theft Auto Online, will be unavailable. www.rockstargames.com and www.rockstargames.com/support will remain up. Please stay tuned to this page, which will be updated when the maintenance is finished. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience."

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204255236

No matter, it's probably not as much fun if you're not in the session anyway. *sigh*

I can't imagine gaming on Wifi, both my PS3s are hard-wired to the router, and we use Wifi for everything else.

i have an old school router and it has only one outlet… and that goes into my phone signal booster i got for free because sprint sucks balls and i never have a signal in my house and i complained about it a million times to them...