Massacre

Fallout

icon11.gif

Sittin pretty with my gatling laser and tesla armour with my giant mutant buddy.

got line 7 chinese rifles and 5 laser rifles stashed away to repair my Xuanlong and laser rifles.

Probably wont have amao for this galtlng laser for long. got nuff for my minigun tho, and its in decent shape.

Save the Gatling laser for later. Along comes a new variant of Enclave soldiers with fire weapons (I think it was them I hated) and they take a lot of fucking damage, however the Gatling Laser makes short work of them.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Yo, good call.

I also got my hands on a fat man and 7 mini nukes awhile ago. the fat man aint in great condition so i was saving it for sure.

edit

Did anyone but the Wazer Wifle from that kid in the little lamplights cave?

I bartered down to 250 caps so I went ahead and did it.

The Wazer Wifle actually appears in your inventory spelled that way, and does more damage than a regular laser rifle. lmfao I love this game.

I got it the Wazer Wifle for free on my first time through because I foolishly picked Child at Heart thinking it would help later in the game. Honestly what a waste, although it helps you skip having to rescue some kids and being able to carry on with the main quest straight away (and gets you the wazer wifle) it's a waste of a perk.

Flamer, Shishkabob, and Heavy Incinerator are more powerful with the Pyro perk. (Y)

As for Gatling Lasers, they are great but my stash of them is for parts.

There is a special GL in the base game, and another in Broken Steel.

Both are one shot kills for Vertibirds, similar to Tesla Cannons.

I actually go hunting Overlords who carry the GL.

L0L the Wazer Wifle is great, Biwwy just gives it you. I never paid.

Have you made friends with Casdin yet? You'll never need grenades, stims, or Xuanlong ammo again.

As for Hemophotage, I thought it was a great perk. Blood packs are everywhere, low weight,

and heal a lot depending on your med stats. I think mine heal 40 at a time. While you won't need

them once you get the "black" item from Operation Anchorage, you can sell them back to Vance.

What a guy. 3rd shishkabob schematic, you can steal his awesome sword, and sell him blood packs.

I still love visiting Brailey because she makes such deliscious chocolate chip cookies. :clap:

Hey man nice screens!!!

yea finally, i am not the only one providing screens... by the way, i hate my ipod because it wouldn't post a simple image link... here's my favorite armor loadout for my villain of the wastes... the tenpenny suit, and paulson's sheriff's hat...i feel like an ivory dealer... plus, clover is decked out too... too bad you probably don't have access to clover, dio... sounds like you shot your way through paradise falls...

lucifer4.jpg

also, have you met cherry??

cherry.gif

---------------

sounds like you got the hang of this game too... despite your mistakes building your character, you've rounded out the skills nicely and now have legitimate warrior... you kinda are making me want to create a heavy armor big gun weilding bad ass... plus, you've also got familiar enough with fallout that you'd have an idea about new vegas... just let us know when you plan on starting that, there's a lot more to that game...

icon11.gif

Flamer, Shishkabob, and Heavy Incinerator are more powerful with the Pyro perk. (Y)

When can u get that?

where do I get those?

How?

Have you made friends with Casdin yet? You'll never need grenades, stims, or Xuanlong ammo again.

Whose Casdin?

As for Hemophotage, I thought it was a great perk. Blood packs are everywhere, low weight,

and heal a lot depending on your med stats. I think mine heal 40 at a time. While you won't need

them once you get the "black" item from Operation Anchorage, you can sell them back to Vance.

What a guy. 3rd shishkabob schematic, you can steal his awesome sword, and sell him blood packs.

black.....

3rd schematic? theres more than one schematic for weapons?

Im not a thief.

I still love visiting Brailey because she makes such deliscious chocolate chip cookies. :clap:

Whose Brailey?

Hey man nice screens!!!

Thanks

My comments are in red.

Only schematics I've found are rock-it launcher, death claw, rock-it launcher and bottle cap mine.

edit

and how much intensive training should I do. bin going lots. only perks right now that seem worth it are extra HP related but im not really having any issues there. not bothering with and scavenging perks cause Im fine money wise. the only other one I might get right now is law bringer. How good is that? seems like just another way to get money that I dont need. Id rather train.

dio... sounds like you shot your way through paradise falls...

cherry.gif

---------------

sounds like you got the hang of this game too... despite your mistakes building your character, you've rounded out the skills nicely and now have legitimate warrior... you kinda are making me want to create a heavy armor big gun weilding bad ass... plus, you've also got familiar enough with fallout that you'd have an idea about new vegas... just let us know when you plan on starting that, there's a lot more to that game...

yah I dont see them as mistakes no more. im liking energy weapons and have way more of them after fucking up the enclave a bit.

no havent met that chick. and yah I fucked up paradise falls.

not planning on playing new vegas soon. still so much to do in fallout. probably will play a 2nd thief character too before new vegas. glad i got this game. I miss my ps3 less now.

Might dabble in skyrim again in a bit too. Not done with my thief character there.

PS

Is there a full armor set for this helmet?

aslo nabbed col autum's gear. haazah

post-39-0-86620800-1344494734_thumb.jpg

post-39-0-11533500-1344494746_thumb.jpg

3 schematics for a full schematic, I think when you get the full schematic it is more repaired once you build it or s/t.

Biwwy gives you the Wazer Wifle for free if you have the Child at Heart perk. The heavy incierator comes from a later type of enclave you'll find, the hellfire troopers. Never used the shiskebab. No idea what it is.

I've put over 150 hours into fallout 3 and still haven't found more than 50% of the game.

Yep. The Presidential Metro is the cutoff line. Might be closer to 65/70%, since I forgot Mothership Zeta. I've taken Reavers out with a Super Sledge before, though. Made it out with 20% health or so.

i got through 80% of zeta with the shocksword and that "black" item on my latest file... but once a fight broke out, i had to go with guns and that wasn't exactly easy... those fuckers are tough when they're cloaked...

:bones:<{ i just farted!! }

icon11.gif

So I've started the DLC where you investigate a strange radio signal.

yah so you get abducted by aliens. you all get this? So far its fucking nuts lol. Do I really get to keep all these alien guns? they are worth mad money and do a fuckload of damage. Almost seems over-powered. Comes with a cost tho. Stuck on the ship and my armour is completely busted. Good they have those ring things you walk through to heal yourself. I keep forgetting about them tho and wasting my stimpacks.

i always stored everything in a toolbox by the workbench... yea, those little buggers tear up armor real fast, and i sure hope you did bring enough stimpacks... i once tried to attempt it at a lower level and realized i couldn't because i had used up half my stimpacks an hour in...

icon11.gif

1) When can u get that?

2) where do I get those?

3) How?

4) Whose Casdin?

5) black.....

3rd schematic? theres more than one schematic for weapons?

Im not a thief.

6) Whose Brailey?

Hey man nice screens!!!

7) Thanks

My comments are in red.

Only schematics I've found are rock-it launcher, death claw, rock-it launcher and bottle cap mine.

edit

and how much intensive training should I do. bin going lots. only perks right now that seem worth it are extra HP related but im not really having any issues there. not bothering with and scavenging perks cause Im fine money wise. the only other one I might get right now is law bringer. How good is that? seems like just another way to get money that I dont need. Id rather train.

PS

Is there a full armor set for this helmet?

aslo nabbed col autum's gear. haazah

1.) The Flamer is available on day one. The first one I go for is northwest of Megaton up the Potomac River.

There is a Raider encampment on the freeway overpass. That is where I get my first Flamer and second Sniper Rifle.

(The first Sniper Rifle is hidden in a hollowed out rock behind Megaton)

The second Flamer I go for is more north up the Potomac at a Power Relay Station, inhabited by Raiders.

Inside the enclosed section below, is another Pyro Raider named Torcher. Take his unique mask as well.

It is basically just a named Raider Welding Mask that is good for wearing because it adds points to the heavy weapon skill.

The Shishkabob is a crafting item that I usually go for first as it is lethal at level 3 schematic,

and easily repairable using the Chinese Officer's Swords that the Raiders carry. By game end I have hundreds of them.

The Heavy Incinerator is found on the Enclave Hellfire Troopers, I thought you had the GOTY edition.

After game end, the Broken Steel DLC will automatically kick in, and those Enclave weapons are everywhere.

They kind of suck but again they are pretty good. I collect, repair, and usually sell them to Flak & Shrapnel.

Flamer variants: I prefer the Burnmaster found in the Franklin Metro, base game,

the Slo-Burn Flamer found in the storage area of Adams AFB, Broken Steel DLC, and

the Rapid-Torch Flamer found in the Deathclaw Lab of the Mobile Enclave Crawler, Broken Steel DLC.

Obviously, I am obsessed with fire and torching everything to death. Pyromaniac.

But, when you have 100 in all skills and at least 9 in all the SPECIAL catagories, you're usually mastering all the weapons.

2.) The unique Gatling Laser in the base game is the Vengeance and is found in the Deathclaw Sanctuary.

You will find it if you are ever on the search for the Bobbleheads, which are pretty much a must-collect.

The other unique Gatling Laser is the Precision Gatling Laser which is found on the Armory Master, in the

Enclave Mobile Crawler Armory, Broken Steel DLC. If you set all the computers to have the turrets, robots to

randomly activate (they fire on your enemies) and then go ahead and disable the deathclaw fields, by the time

you get to the Armory Master he will undoubtedly be dead as well as the robots and deathclaws.

After Vertibirds show up in the game I always carry one of these 2 GL's to shoot them down on site.

3.) Child at Heart Perk / Speeching him. I try and speech everyone in the game anyway. The CAH perk just allows

for some unique dialogs with the various children found in the game.

4.) Commander Henry Casdin is the leader of the Brotherhood Outcasts. They are the guys walking around the wastes with heavy weaponry and the different red power armor. They left the Brotherhood of Steel for political reasons, and hate Elder Lyons. Fort Independence is south west of Megaton. When you first encounter the fort, a dialog will take over for you to get down, there is an incoming group of Raiders. The Outcasts shoot them down and then you can engage in speech. She will direct you to Casdin over in the fenced yard with a military truck nearby. The entire area is an old military base, with some unique weapons and ammo inside. What you will need to do is gain the confidence of Casdin, by turning in tech items. Lasers, Plasma weapons, small parts, Enclave Power Armor. In return he gives out large amounts of Stimpacks, Frag Grenades, 5.56mm ammo, and RadAway. After awhile, you can stealthily pick the "red" marked lock, but once inside, it's all green to steal. The basement is loaded with heavy stuff including alien ammo. Just don't piss these guys off, they WILL kill you. Just make sure you have their confidence otherwise you will be at war with the Outcasts, and you don't want that.

By the way, I do the Outcast DLC called Operation: Anchorage for the Outcasts, as early as possible in the base game......

5.) The black item is the Chinese Stealth Armor. It is yours after completion of the above mentioned DLC, Operation:Anchorage. It's like the stealth boys, but never wears off. You just have to stay crouched. I always stock up on Recon Armor from the vendors, to make the repairs myself. Right now I have about 20 suits of half-good Recon Armor to be used for parts. With this armor, a stealth skill of 100, and silenced weapons such as the Dart Gun, Silenced 10mm, and the 2 silenced assault rifles from The Pitt DLC, you are pretty much unstoppable.

Each of the schematics has 3 versions or levels. I always buy the first Nuka Grenade schem from Doc Hoff ASAP.

(Because he may um...go away at some point)

Shishkabob

Bottlecap Mine

Dart Gun

Nuka Grenade

Deathclaw Gauntlet

Rock-It Launcher

Railway Rifle

I always get all 3 schematics except the Deathclaw Gauntlet which is a random encounter for the 3rd.

I've gotten it a few times on PC, and a few times on XB360, but it is really random.

There is around 100 Nuka Cola Quantums in the game, and I collect them and don't do anything with

them until around that number for the base game. Once I have that many, I do two things. I do the

Nuka Cola Challenge for Sierra Petrovita in Girdershade, but only after doing "Those!" in Grayditch.

The reason is in Grayditch is a cool side mission which involves the dude in Girdershade later.

While in the Grayditch mission Those! with the fire ants, there is a note, and a location to find.

In that location is a key and a package. You are to take the package to Ronald in Girdershade.

Later when you do the Nuka Cola Challenge for Sierra, Ronald is there and you have options.

One thng to note is that Ronald carries a unique weapon called The Kneecapper which I always

must add to my collection of all the unique weapons. The second thing I do after completing

Sierra's mission (because that requires 30 Quantums, so 100-30=70 left) is I take the Quantum Chemist Perk.

This allows every 10 Nuka Colas in your inventory to become 1 Quantum.

At level 3 of the Nuka Grenade Schematic, one Quantum makes 3 Nuka Grenades.

And I love blowing shit up with those.....

About thievery...it is the only way to get Vance's unique Vampire's Edge Sword, it's in a hard locked locker.

I do it with stealth and he never detects it, never knows or cares....

6.) Brailey Ewers is the wife of Ken Ewers, one of the inhabitants of Arefu. I don't know how you traveled

to Meresti Station and met The Family and Vance without going through Arefu, but the original way to get there is:

In Megaton, the Sherriff, Manya, or Moriarty may mention to you that Lucy West seems upset. She is one of your

neighbors in Megaton, other side of Jericho. She needs you to deliver a letter to her mom and dad in Arefu.

In Arefu there are the Wests, the Ewers, and some other folks. When you do the mission, you are sent on

a journey to find "The Family" which is Vance and his Family in Meresti Station. This mission can have a number

of really really good karma outcomes, but most people just fuck it up. I do it to where everyone is happy, you get

a lot of rewards, and there is an agreement between the two sides, Arefu and Meresti, with a Moderator of sorts

living in that shack you couldn't get into, in Arefu. After it is all done, the residents of Arefu give you gifts, but not

as much as you get in Megaton, more like one time only. Brailey is, for me, one of the funniest crazy people in the game.

7.) No problemo dude. Looking good at that res.

When I played on PC, I posted hundreds of screens here. (& Psy's old forums)

Still have them, but much lower res than yours. Keep up the good work. (Y)

Sorry for long answers but Im passionate about this game.

Here is an old shot of my girl in T51-B Winterized Armor with the Xuanlong,

and my old friend the unique nice mutant, Unlce Leo. He's really cool.

UncleLeo_Me3-1.jpg

• Like 1