Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 22 (PS3)

You make it sound as if it's not something we as a crew are going to do together.

:facepalm:

That's rich coming from someone that has a habit of repping any crew other than iGTA on Monday nights.

Nice selective memory you got there.

There you go again with that selective memory. Maybe if you'd stop spewing out that bullshit I wouldn't feel the need to correct you.

I've started a third of the crew lobbies we've done for igta night.

At least.

Well this escalated quickly. Not sure why this has all come to ahead.

Kuz wants to have an Asian crew picture, we have established that he doesn't mind if it is after all the other gangs have taken pictures, or at least he doesn't care about being first.

Bones doesn't care as long as the other gangs from gta take priority.

Not sure what gtagrl was going on about but she was trying to calm it, it ended up in more of an argument.

So surely now kuz can have his Asian crew pic after the other gta gangs have had there's, is that what's you're all saying now?

dude, kuz, seriously, why you always gotta be so damn difficult?? always arguing... always disagreeing... always instigating...

So when I have an idea for a photo I'm wasting your time? Nice.

when you spend the first few posts in this thread trying to explain how you want to run around as an asian, mingling with other crews, yes, you're wasting my time... when you want to participate and be a part of the original plan, then you're fine...

:lol: This is a joke. It's gotta be. The irony of it. Clearly I'm arguing with myself :v

Whatever, bOnEs. Again, I'm done here. Continue your discussion without me.

i still like the crew idea kuz mentioned... instead of using our crews, just use ones related to the gang we're trying to play as... like i said earlier, i briefly looked at the available crews and there's a few good choices...

emblem_128.png

the lost MC SA-Nomad --> http://socialclub.ro...ost_mc_sa-nomad

emblem_128.png

SA Front Yard Ballas --> http://socialclub.ro...ont_yard_ballas

emblem_128.png

Vagos Online --> http://socialclub.ro...ew/vagos_online

emblem_128.png

Families Reborn --> http://socialclub.ro...families_reborn

• Like 1

icon11.gif

my crews are full

leaving one is a pain in the ass. 2 of those crews i am the leader

we're mostly white which is why biker is popular. the other gangs dont make sense

it will work briefly for a photo to play a different race but overall my characters are no good honkies.

i have a black character, level 5. no way am i using him in a playlist.

i dont think its going to work.

I'm only speaking from expereince when people can barely stand still during photos.

and what about all the other people that dont even read the forum that show up. they wont be in any different crew

i am not sure what i am using... i am gonna try and be adaptable to whichever crew needs bodies... i have one spot open for switching back and forth with crews, i don't really want to use my danny trejo since i can make my main guy look mexican... trejo just isn't ready for crew action yet, but willy D is ready to go since we'll probably want some black characters for the ballas and families...

EDIT: fuck it then, let's make it a crew night :rolleyes: ...

icon11.gif

ill switch to my dude too for the sake of photos no problem. not playist tho. not a chance

hopefully kill, big boss and some others are there. to many white people.

whities could be vagos from a distance.

compromise... maybe?

we make igta the vagos crew... all the people that normally wouldn't know would be able to just be white latin thugs... all you need is the yellow checkered shirt, BOOM, thuggish ruggish bone...

then just use our existing crews so we don't have to do all this crew joining/leaving/switching? i get that part, some people have too many active crews... i was just hoping people were a little more open to that, even leaving crews they know they can get right back in and at their position... crew crews...

so then that leaves the question of what crew represents what... we might even have to make them open to allow people to quickly join in and out...

the asylum is a good choice for the lost, but if you're doing the biker thing, you really should have the lost emblem, otherwise it's pointless... that's where we might run into a problem if we're trying to take pics... that lost emblem is the only thing that makes them different than any other biker gang as far as looks... the rest of the gangs can be pulled off with any crew...

---

or, we can just ditch the LS gang idea and just do crew gangs, LIMITING it to a few for the start, but adding others later in the night... i dunno, i like this idea too, and mentioned it before, but LS gang night seems like good ol' fashioned ghetto fun...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

the lost are the only ones who need an emblem.

other street gangs just wear colours. they really dont get their gang logo screen printed on a shirt or anything lol.

only a couple people will need the logo in the pictures.

other than that, i dont see the need for anyone to be in other crews. even if we are talking 4 people for each crew, there arent many deathmathes that have 4 teams. if numbers are uneven, together in a crew or not the playlist could switch them up. like 3 lost people with ballers on one team. and maybe a vago, an extra lost member ( cause there are so many honkies) and kuz being yakuza on the other team. it will still probably be all mixed.

i really dont see it working. its too much trouble for just a playlist. we're not recording it. the pictures will work out in free roam.

that's all. i really dont wanna bother personally. guess im an igta vago.

:(... i don't like this "i give up" attitude for playlists... we can make this work... it's not that it has to be 4 teams, it can be two teams... that's not a sticking point...

Come on bones you know all about Igta apathy issues.

If it helps everyone I will stay and do some of the playlist so come on people! Remember this is a celebration of playing the game for a whole year. Some of us still have firework rockets left!!!

• Like 1

highway to the danger zone photo op comes to mind... one try... that was it, lol...

hell, i'll even try to make a couple gang releated playlists if i have to... the lack of interest is starting to bug me... maybe we all need to take a week or two off or something... i dunno...

highway to the danger zone photo op comes to mind... one try... that was it, lol...

hell, i'll even try to make a couple gang releated playlists if i have to... the lack of interest is starting to bug me... maybe we all need to take a week or two off or something... i dunno...

Well I can give you a hand but times a bit short. Brothers wedding tomorrow (hoping for a non related hottie to be there) then work Sunday and Saturday. We don't need to make new matches all the time. We could use the sc as there is 1000's on there.

I might be able to make it, but if I'm not sick on the day I won't. I guess it would be convenient if I was sick, seeing as school's gonna be a fuckin cakewalk next week (events are mid day on a monday for me).

If so, I'll probably rep the Lost, depending on the numbers available for everything else. I can throw up a job or 2 as well.