Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 22 (PS3)

sigh... well, that's certainly easier, but that also means kuz will just run around as yakuza, photobombing... no lost MC emblems i guess either, i kinda thought that would of looked cool for pics... even some of the random crews have cool gang logos...

Ever seen a caretaker for the mentally disabled on their first day on the job?

That's every day here. You know this.

But there's hope. A light at the end of the tunnel.

If you hit them, they'll behave.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

no one is gonna know your asian anyways, you can barely tell, and it's a non-factor from a distance...

pretty much

we'd only need a couple people in a lost gang to do lost. they will have their back to the camera.

the rest just need to look like bikers and be facing it or behind cover

to pull off a yakuza gang, kuz and bmx will need to be in the foreground.

the rest as long as they are far away enough with black hair would work fine.

Triads then. They're in SA so it wouldn't be that far fetched.

no one is gonna know your asian anyways, you can barely tell, and it's a non-factor from a distance...

Well if we're going with DiO's plan then no shit, but if we were going to do the separated gangs idea then yes my characters asian-ness would matter because there'd be pics of no more than 4 people. Not much I could do to hide.

I never objected to being in the gang photos with the entire crew, so I really don't see where this bs about me photobombing is coming from.

I don't think your character looks so Asian that he'd look out of place wearing a non-Asian crew's colours. You're taking this a bit too literally, dude.

i am following this kuz, are you? mannn, why you always so damn difficult... fuck the asian crew... maybe if we have time, sure, but i am not gonna worry about that until we've got our other shots done... those are more important IMO...

i am following this kuz, are you? mannn, why you always so damn difficult... fuck the asian crew... maybe if we have time, sure, but i am not gonna worry about that until we've got our other shots done... those are more important IMO...

How the fuck is suggesting an asian crew being difficult? Jesus, calm the hell down.

because i'm trying to keep it simple... you're trying to make it difficult...

vagos, ballas, families, lost... that's it... if there's time for an "asian crew" photo then fine... but it's the least of my concerns for gang night... the other crew pics would be better ones anyways instead of asians standing next to a noodle stand...

because i'm trying to keep it simple... you're trying to make it difficult...

vagos, ballas, families, lost... that's it... if there's time for an "asian crew" photo then fine... but it's the least of my concerns for gang night... the other crew pics would be better ones anyways instead of asians standing next to a noodle stand...

I meant Asian gang, not crew.

Let me get this straight. DiO's plan was to keep everyone as igta. During the night we're all going dress up as a certain gang to take photos and then move on to another gang to take more photos. Those gangs are The Families, Ballas, LMC, Vagos and I'm suggesting Triads aswell.

If you didn't want to do more gangs because it'd be too "difficult" then you shouldn't have said... "we're reppin' the vagos, the ballas, the families, the lost, and whatever else we can come up with as the night goes along..." in the OP. I'm just saying we should take advantage of our asian characters if we're going to do this.

And what makes you think the pics wouldn't be any good? You couldn't possibly have any solid reasoning behind that.

icon11.gif

well exactly

i can switch to my 2nd account as well if we need another black dude.

I can be a biker with my main account.

a quick haircut with my 2nd character on the main account and the right clothes...from a distance, vago

and so on

• Like 1

so go do your asian thing then... but we need you as other gangs too... i kinda got this feeling you want to do your asian stuff first, wasting our time when we could be doing something better with a fuller lobby, like turf wars or driveby's... i'd rather we do that first, while the lobby is full... then maybe after a playlist or two, you can do your asian thing... like i said, the 4 makor gangs need to be the focus first, then you can do whatever after...

icon11.gif

well exactly

i can switch to my 2nd account as well if we need another black dude.

I can be a biker with my main account.

a quick haircut with my 2nd character on the main account and the right clothes...from a distance, vago

and so on

Yup. I really don't see why there's such a fuss about this.

DiO's was one suggestion, and differed from the OP, which I agree with and still want to try - the idea of using crews so that our chosen gangs would stay together during playlists, and make it feel like a gang war during the playlists. bOnEs left it wide open in the OP, but realistically this whole scenario would work better if we kept it simple, Grove vs. Ballas, plus either Lost and/or Vagos. Not a gang from the other GTA cities.

If you want to stage a group shot of an Asian gang, we're good sports and will dress up accordingly and help you out, like we've all done for each other over the last year. It would be easier to do that after playlists, though, as bOnEs said.

so go do your asian thing then... but we need you as other gangs too... i kinda got this feeling you want to do your asian stuff first, wasting our time when we could be doing something better with a fuller lobby, like turf wars or driveby's... i'd rather we do that first, while the lobby is full... then maybe after a playlist or two, you can do your asian thing... like i said, the 4 makor gangs need to be the focus first, then you can do whatever after...

So when I have an idea for a photo I'm wasting your time? Nice.

You make it sound as if it's not something we as a crew are going to do together. I couldn't care less whether or not we do my ideas first. Plus I'm pretty sure we're meshing gangs together for different photos anyway. Ballas fighting Families etc.

Not a gang from the other GTA cities.

http://gta.wikia.com/Category:Gangs_in_GTA_V

We should all take a look at that^ for other ideas.

You make it sound as if it's not something we as a crew are going to do together.

:facepalm:

That's rich coming from someone that has a habit of repping any crew other than iGTA on Monday nights.

The theme for next week is gang night. I personally don't care which gangs we represent as long as there aren't too many of them. Gang pics and turf war playlists will work better with only two or three. Four would only work if we have a full lobby of 16, four gangs of four each.

Biker seems popular, and we should have at least one of the families. If we want the third gang to be Triad or Yakuza, that'll work too.