kerri93

Female xbox friends?

yea brian, the ONLY session you bothered to record :angry:... in a few months, everyone will be streaming GTAO anyways...

when the heists come out, there's going to be an all-girl heists night at some point... there's me, gtagrl, kuz, killyou and otiz with girl characters... we gotta do that!!

*coughs* I know she looks like a dude but that's a little harsh

Gtagrl added you WEEKS ago with no response.....i don't bite....or own a van...

Graffitigirl are you on xbox or PS only?

playstation. why pay to go online

Because of way more features, and PS4 now has paid service so...

I like seeing other Women playing games personally. I want to see more in sessions. There's nothing wrong with that, I have loads of fun playing with guys too, made some cool guy friends over xbox. The same thing happened to my old character Mercy! :P

Gtagrl added you WEEKS ago with no response.....i don't bite....or own a van...

See, there's your problem. You don't own a van. How do you expect to rape people without a van?

• Like 1

She should have added me, she wouldn't have had these issues.

that sounds like a brilliant idea... exchange dem tags, do the circle strut around each other, then fight for supremacy... afterwards, top bitch is top bitch... then after that's settled and your BFF's, go out there and go fuck shit up in the name of igta...

*i could be your female, baby*

hey kerri, he does come fully equipped with lipstick ;)...

I was in a session with Graffitigirl once, but she was in the pause menu the entire time so I don't think that really counts as "playing" with her.

I've gotten three deathmatch invites from Graffitigirl. I don't do deathmatches.

Also, her avatar looks like she took it from a Craigslist ad for a meth-fueled orgy only one person walks away from.

Yeah, the profile pic does look somewhat questionable. Good idea though, instead of doing a Marney and blocking your eyes with a censored bar just keep them closed during the photo.

I've gotten three deathmatch invites from Graffitigirl. I don't do deathmatches.

Also, her avatar looks like she took it from a Craigslist ad for a meth-fueled orgy only one person walks away from.

knitting-party.jpgresized_invites-self-to-party-brings-crystal-meth-975673.jpgjh403one_display.png

some pics from the party

• Like 4