iGTA MP Event - May 26 (PS3)

boner big bada boom.

big boner bada boom ;)...

icon11.gif

thats fucking awesome

i like how it blames bones too ahahaah

see how it does on reddit

http://www.reddit.co...ws_up_heliblow/

great, now when i drop into a public lobby everyone will want to blow me up :angry:...

• Like 1

It's foundation day here in western Australia. I don't actually know what that means execpt I get monday off work. I assume it has something to do with Grano work.

icon11.gif

lets just dress Australian (beach bum) and talk in shitty accents. I personally would love to hear how bones would butcher an Australian accent.

• Like 1

It's foundation day here in western Australia. I don't actually know what that means execpt I get monday off work. I assume it has something to do with Grano work.

Foundation Day is the day the Brits colonised Perth and WA. Basically a big arse fight with the local indigenous folk and the Brits saying "fuck you guys, this is our house now." The rest of Australia celebrates the Queens birthday next weekend.

Not sure. All I know is that it's the 1600-1800's Brits trademark: sail the world, find land, anchor down, disembark, take out the locals, plant flag. It's basically the same story all over the Commonwealth.