Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - May 26 (PS3)

Just checked - he hasn't been around the forums since September, but used to post a dry witty comment here and there. Did he have a mic? I'll message him on PSN to come back around here, in case he doesn't look at SC very much.

lunch break photo blitz incoming ;)... this was the funnest night with regards to recent crew events...

---

the gathering before fort zancudo... its hard to tell who's who this week :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dio parkour saluting...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dio fighting my twin...

0_0.jpg

lazers over the crescent moon...

0_0.jpg

i almost snapped this one perfectly...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

the cars were becoming quite the issue outside the base...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that should take care of the problem...

0_0.jpg

bmxog and his damn skinny jeans lol :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dio and dup...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

otiz being himself...

0_0.jpg

---

zancudo fun...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

bigboss creepin'...

0_0.jpg

dup doing some hunting...

0_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/TPUYYl

0_0.jpg

a rare fitty sighting...

0_0.jpg

bitch, what you lookin' at??!!

0_0.jpg

caught that at the right time B)...

0_0.jpg

ikillyou's plate went awry...

0_0.jpg

no bmx!! don't do it!!

http://rsg.ms/TPUKAL

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

trying to throw a smoke bomb lol...

0_0.jpg

killyou lookin' gangsta...

0_0.jpg

cheech lookin' stoic...

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

icon11.gif

does mrmister post here?

they got a bunch of good pics too

Yup, I'm here. Been away for a while. I did get some pics and will post later; I'm all thumbs with the Snapmatic, so not sure if I got anything good. But I had a whale of a time!

Maybe I'll actually read the description for the next event and attire myself accordingly. Being surrounded by all those men and women in uniform gave me the vapors!

Did he have a mic?

Nope, no mic for me, strictly deaf and dumb. (Emphasis on dumb.) That's why I just bumble around and follow you fine people like a lost puppy.

• Like 1

Well hopefully the babble of a full lobby isn't too much to bear. Don't forget you can text in-game or message through PSN if something desperately needs to be said. bOnEs and I both use the $30 corded cheapie headset mic, and it does the trick, if you're so inclined.

In fact, mine was $20 but really free cause I got it as a gift. :lol:

Never mind us, MrMister, just saying there are inexpensive options out there. Our forum matches really turned a corner when we finally started using mics.

• Like 1

Here's what I got...

A rousing game of Lift-Drop-Repeat:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Couldn't quite get the timing right to capture the rotor-smashing goodness:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Cops don't seem to know what to do with themselves. This shot says, "iGTA was here...":

0_0.jpg

Fitty as the ever-present Eye-In-The-Sky:

0_0.jpg

Err, um... Eye-On-The-Roof:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

-------------

Also, couldn't find an appropriate topic, so I'll just leave this here...

Congratulations to DiO and everyone who took part in the High Life Snapmatic Contest-winning iGTA Off-Off Broadway Play photo shoot. You guys effing rock.

Edited by MrMister81
  • Like 5

I took a bajillion pics.

At Fort Zancudo...those pesky cops. So Kuz shows up in a tank.

0_0.jpg

Roll call:

0_0.jpg

kj decided to run through, the dust trail is from the jet going by overhead...aaaaaand bmx is doing jazz hands in the background. :lol:

0_0.jpg

Salute if your hand is stuck on your head...

0_0.jpg

Then came the flybys...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I can't remember who was in the heli...

0_0.jpg

Eat jet dust...

0_0.jpg

And then, as usual, things got a little hot...

0_0.jpg

Facepalming those skinny jeans...:lol:

0_0.jpg

Kuzette the Tank Girl...who looks a bit stuck...

0_0.jpg

One of these things...is not like the other...

0_0.jpg

Delilah says hello!

0_0.jpg

MOAR...

Selfie at sunset, yessir

0_0.jpg

Epic group shots...screaming for a meme-ing...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

woot woot (notice the cops have shown up, again...)

0_0.jpg

We scattered from Zancudo by land...0_0.jpg

...by sea...

0_0.jpg

...and by air...

0_0.jpg

There were a lot of hilarious moments because of the frozen pose glitch...bmx was making the moves on DiO...and with a dune buggy like that, who can blame him? ;)...

0_0.jpg

DiO climbing the invisible ladder...:lol:

0_0.jpg

• Like 6

Oh damn, congrats DiO on winning the highlife snapmatic! Good times.

I know a couple of the other winners too, have them as SC friends. Both from the photographers crew btw.

Oh damn, congrats DiO on winning the highlife snapmatic! Good times.

I know a couple of the other winners too, have them as SC friends. Both from the photographers crew btw.

same, i've befriended a bunch of them... 4 of the 5 winners are GTAphotgrapers, and most of the honorable mentions are too... it's a good crew to be a part of, i stick up for them on twitter and on the SC, so they know who i am now B)... we'll see if that ever translates into anything...

• Like 2

I know it's a bit late but congrats on the highlife comp win DiO, as always there some really great snaps I'll try an take some more myself next Monday.

icon11.gif

playlists

memorial day 1

http://socialclub.ro...4GUm052hpKQAWxg

...An Army to Take Me!

love this DM. more explosives. main gun was the combat MG. if that is the forced weapon, we really dont need to many laying around the map for pick up. armour either cause you we have armour in our inventory now

http://socialclub.ro...r40-ziVUbUGraeg

All good here. I think you fixed caddy capture already so...

broken wings was funny. a lot fell for the fake ramp

http://socialclub.ro...Y5EumeXFXb5KgLw

played Apocyliptica II Deathtrap AGAIN without ace after he times out. fuck lol

good match

http://socialclub.ro...99064SBrm0M_GLA

and stuff///

if i didnt mention a job its that I liked it. not much to comment

icon11.gif

playlists

memorial day 1

http://socialclub.ro...4GUm052hpKQAWxg

...An Army to Take Me!

love this DM. more explosives. main gun was the combat MG. if that is the forced weapon, we really dont need to many laying around the map for pick up. armour either cause you we have armour in our inventory now

http://socialclub.ro...r40-ziVUbUGraeg

All good here. I think you fixed caddy capture already so...

broken wings was funny. a lot fell for the fake ramp

http://socialclub.ro...Y5EumeXFXb5KgLw

played Apocyliptica II Deathtrap AGAIN without ace after he times out. fuck lol

good match

http://socialclub.ro...99064SBrm0M_GLA

and stuff///

if i didnt mention a job its that I liked it. not much to comment

1.) i'll have to see what it's like on the other side of the battle in d-day... love the concept but had a hard time on our side... is it possible to put a little cover on the back island? it seemed like there was better cover on your side when we tried to approach... dunno, we scored a point i think so i know it's possible... i just struggled lol :lol:... too wide open??

mesa boogie, i've already added another checkpoint to the mountain to help guide you so that's all good now...

---

2.) capture caddy - i hope those packages stay up there, it was kind of cool lol...

you tricked a lot of us, darth, in your race!! there were a few dummy ramps, i only managed to not fall for one of them :lol:...

---

3.) i gotta find the other level in that dam capture :angry:...

---

4.) i was pretty tired by the end of the night, i don't remember what i thought of killyou's capture, but i've played the other two and liked them before...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

1.) i'll have to see what it's like on the other side of the battle in d-day... love the concept but had a hard time on our side... is it possible to put a little cover on the back island? it seemed like there was better cover on your side when we tried to approach... dunno, we scored a point i think so i know it's possible... i just struggled lol :lol:... too wide open??

theres a bit of cover on each island. and a decent amount on the large one overlooking the bags. also a lot of cover on the beach front that is shooting distance from your bags. might be hard it seems to defend with little cover but we also have absolutely no cover to grab them. either have to jump out of a boat to get them. which you would see coming. or swim for it, which would be a slow get away. I have to imagine its balanced. we can pretty much only go head on to grab your bags as well. your team can come from any angle. you guys were flanking us. theres a lot of land you can go across. we couldn't really put up a fight heading in to your camp. I think the reason we did so much better is that absolutely no one on your team was defending. I strolled in and out without seeing anyone.

It's true, I kept taking a boat far inland on either side to try and flank, and kept getting slaughtered. I want to try it again.

Darth's was awesome, I want to do that one again too. :lol:

DiO keeps recommending to grind one of our races in a public lobby to rack up wins...that one would work well, people would fall for it every time.

• Like 1

you just gotta remember where "all" the dummy ramps are ;)... you might even get people to hesitate before going over ones that aren't dummies... i bet it'd get a lot of thumbs down too :lol:...