Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(Extended) iGTA MP Event - Mar. 3 (PS3)

that's funny. i had thought of that exact title last night.

doin it now...well not now now, but in like 30 seconds....

i didn't tag this one, just the original.

0_0.jpg

both have the title iGTA's Eleven

should i tag this one instead?

• Like 1

it's there now ;)... awesome... i am sending mouthoff an email, i'll be sharing these on twitter here very very soon, and i'll probably post the gallery on facebook as well... we're gonna be all over the place all of a sudden :D...

Should of had Fitty and Grove stand closer to the pool table, and I still don't get why DiO was smoking.

That being said, it's still a nice shot.

G7GDkVa.jpg

0_0.jpg

Noice. We could've had a better angle if weren't for the darts trigger.

• Like 1

email sent to mouthoff@rockstar - check...

photos posted on facebook - check...

photos posted on twitter - check...

post made on the rockstar newswire - check...

that's the extent of my sharing abilities... let's see what happens from here...

• Like 1

Could you tell who was who, by their voices btw? Because we all know each other, it must have been weird hearing us all shouting down our headsets :ike: .

Some. I've played with you guys on IV a couple times. By the end of it all I was starting to know a few of the newer people.

Spammed the Housers' private email addresses - check.

You're welcome.

Should spam their homes for the hell of it. :P

Should of had Fitty and Grove stand closer to the pool table, and I still don't get why DiO was smoking.

If I was taking the shot (or could see exactly where I was) I probably would have moved us in. I tried entering stealth to lean in but I thought it was too much.

Otiz, you should switch to iGTA crew in the Social Club for a few days, that way if R* does notice us they credit the right group, not like what happened last time with the Beach Bum photo.

My bad, of course you thought of it. I was just looking at the photo and your own crew was showing, it's probably related to the thumbs up/refresh issue on Snapmatic right now.

stag on igta after sunday for a bit otiz... our beach bum photo was taken as igta, yet they said it was the asylum because i must of been rocking that the day they picked my photo... dunno tho, i clearly stated it was an igta photo session so maybe it doesnt matter...

Tell me about it. My first Snapmatic image to go viral, and it fucks up. I'm pissed. I'm sure you guys feel the same. That 'BUSINESS' number plate would look pretty nice on one of our cars!

Daylight Saving Time started last night, for the Americans. Doesn't start for Brits until the 30th. Keep that in mind when setting up events this month.

If you start an event at the usual time, EST, you get an extra hour of Britishness.

• Like 1