Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(Extended) iGTA MP Event - Mar. 3 (PS3)

different angles of the same pose = different picture. R* needs some photography classes.

i will be taking photo's of everything, if i have space that is. i don't tag shit fuck all ever, and won't now. so no worries on my end dio. and the ppl in the shots won't be able to anyway, lol. take the pic's, but yeah, i agree with ya dio, have a little respect and not steal someones shot their gonna tag for the contest. that's pretty fuckin ignorant.

i'm only gonna tag a shot if someone wants me to specifically do a shot with that being tagged. the shots i get with that stupid camera phone are not contest quality. when the game gets a real camera mode i might be more interested. gimmee a slr dammit!

G7GDkVa.jpg

The (possible) List:

1.gtagrl - Elliott Gould (Red Suit, Cigar) gtagrl, could you stand in for me so i can take the picture?

2.Rob - Brad Pitt (Grey Suit, Red Shirt)

3.bOnEs - George Clooney (dark grey suit, no tie)

4.Diablo - Casey Affleck? (red suit, red tie)

5.DiO - Carl Reiner (old guy with the hat)

6.Kuz - Matt Damon (Striped shirt)

7.grove - Bernie Mac (yellow suit)

8.Ghostman - Anything? okay. Eddie Jemison (curly hair, grey suit)

9.Massacre - Scott Caan (slick back hair, black leather jacket)

10.Otiz [placeholder until we can get an armed person P] -Qin Shaobo (Asian dude)

So that leaves us:

11. ____ -Don Cheadle (black dude, brown leather jacket)

DuPz0r - Snaptographer

Yo Barry, was that a 'i'll help', or 'i'd wish i could help'?

We have people from different time zones participating, so we're going to have to try and make a time that fits us all. I'm happy to sacrifice some sleep if need be.

igta night seems to be like this:

example

America - afternoon of the 6th

Europe - evening of the 6th

Aus/NZ - morning of the 7th

Will this work for anyone between Friday the 7th and Sunday the 9th?

Here's a time zone clock for those that need it:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

tonight or tomorrow night works best for me... tomorrow night i'll have to leave for a friends birthday party after a while... saturday evening is a no go, i work... otherwise, sunday is wide open...

The competition isn't officially open until Friday right? So if we did it tonight, it wouldn't count? Is 6pm EST too late for you tomorrow bOnEs? I could do it tomorrow before work, but that would be before 9am EST your end...

icon11.gif

Dup, Kuz is fucking with you lol. he will be the Asian. any cracker ass cracker can be Damon. I talked to Kuz and he sounded down over the mic. just lay down the law. Make it authentic as possible. having Damon Asian, and the Asian guy....not an Asian. that is ridiculous.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

i wish i had that 3rd character slot, i would of already had a respectable leveled thug...

you're telling me

I just hit 120 on my second character.

unlocked the minigun. best part is before that I got a special crate that had a mini gun in it. So when I went to ammunation I didnt even have to buy it. Just loaded up the ammo

• Like 2

It's already pretty late here and the notice is too short for 12 people, so I'm thinking tomorrow afternoon/evening (just under 24 hours from now) for the Ocean's Eleven shot. What did you want to do tonight bOnEs? the presidential convoy and bodyguards?

What did you want to do tonight bOnEs? the presidential convoy and bodyguards?

which ever fancies me... if you're still on cool, but i know it's gonna be kind of late for you, maybe in another hour or so... if i don't have enough participants i'll save them for tomorrow or the weekend... but we gotta be quick about organizing tomorrow... the party starts a 7:30, but i don't mind being a little late anyways ;)...

I don't have a second character. If we can't get a black guy by tomorrow, I can make one.

you don't have to play him serious or spend hardly any money on him since i think the suits are unlocked right from the get go... you would just have to spend a little dough to get the proper suit... but the first time you visit, i suggest you buy something cheap fast so you can progress the story to decent spot in a public lobby being such a low leveled character...

Tomorrow suppertime isn't great for me, I probably could get on later Friday evening but that might not work for everyone else. Sunday is wide open, however.