Sign in to follow this  
Otiz P Jivefunk

ArmLESS Otiz or reattach 'em. The fan's decide!

ArmLESS Otiz or Arms Otiz. What to do!  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

figured if i posted this in online it would get moved, and figured this was the spot to post it...i dunno...

okay, so i hope i'm not a twit and did this vote thing right.....

gonna leave it up to the forum since i can't fuckin decide. I do enjoy being armless, makes me giggle. But even tho i made the bitch in slot 2, to go from arms to armless....i kinda wanna make the dude up in gangster gear for a while, and want to keep the bitch....

a refresh of why i laugh....

0_0.jpg

i dunno....

thx

It would've been fine in the GTAO section, as long as people didn't make a habit of making topics like this. One isn't a problem. I'll move it there.

Edit: Though you did make the poll multiple choice. Fixed.

Also, I say armless. It's your trademark. When a motherfucker with no arms shows up, you know the party has arrived.

• Like 1

lmfao Massy! that cracked me up.

that's why i thought i should put this in a more general area, cause i didn't wanna be a problem, but cool, okay. also....what did i do wrong with the vote, just for my own info. not that i think i'd ever make another....

if i keep him armless, i'm using that line for my fuckin sig. priceless!

i'll have to decide by sunday nite tho i think.

When you click the "Manage Topic Poll" button when making a new topic, there's a box next to the poll question that says "Allow Multiple." Checking that box allows people to select multiple choices. It was checked, and I unchecked it so people couldn't check both yes and no. Although, I have no idea why they would.

• Like 1

That glitch still works? I haven't had it in a while.

no, that glitch hasn't worked in about 3 updates. hence the decision making. As soon as I change my top, the arms are back for good.

Yeah I know. I was actually responding to this...

I was able to rid myself of a torso somehow - I'm now the Gutless Wonder. :v