CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 18 (PS3)

igtamultiplayereventgtavmidnov.jpg

MON NOV 18 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer shenanigans this Monday... Deathmatches, Races, Missions, Freeroam, Fun. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you'd like! Take some photos and share them here!

Embrace the Baby Blue!! Breath it in!

---

The Crew: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Kuz

gtagrl

Jizzy

DiO

Ghostman

Hussain

Ace

DuPz0r

Truth

RParker

WeevDaBeev

Psy

JC10

---

Thoughts: any suggestions for locations an such is welcome... someone could even assemble a playlist for us to plow through as well... it appears we do love the LTS modes, and of course races... we'll still have to schedule a deathmatch, but we could even try a team deathmatch as well...

it's all up for debate... aaaand go!

• Like 1

Third. Mulitplayer ftw. That's a sexy banner, ChiabOnEs.

Team deathmatch would be good to try. So would another group chute jump out of a Titan. Can we do a dirt bike race?

A while ago Otiz, ACE, Parker and I were inadvertently playing Busted. Honestly the most fun I've had in this game to date.

We've gotta give that another go.

(For those who don't know what Busted is...)

• Like 1

the pics with epic action on the right work best for the banner... but centered photos are always still best :D...

and lol, we should all try IV one night again, just to see what it feels like...

"Why are we even fucking playing this? Let's go play V."

bOnEs, fix the typo on the banner, I want to use it as my wallpaper. Also, maybe we should start a MP subforum under GTAO.

ha! it was like that last week too :lol:... i'll fix it after work...

:lol: I guess my 'mullet' joke last time was too subtle...

I wanna join and also wanna join the igta5 crew!

Add me or bOnEs (or any of the guys here) on PSN and send a request on our Social Club crew page, there are a few spots open.