TreeFitty

iGTA Crew Discussion (ranks, emblems, etc)

I thought it was temporary. And done as a joke.

I also didn't find it funny, at all, but chose not to be a Negative Nancy. Or a Debbie Downer, if you prefer.

I had something amusing to say but I forgot what it was so instead I give you this...

8Zav0Ty.gif

Irrelevant gif is irrelevant.

Bad actress is hot.

All right then...

I thought it was temporary. And done as a joke.

I also didn't find it funny, at all, but chose not to be a Negative Nancy. Or a Debbie Downer, if you prefer.

I had something amusing to say but I forgot what it was so instead I give you this...

8Zav0Ty.gif

Irrelevant gif is irrelevant.

Bad actress is hot.

Better?

• Like 1

i personally think we just need to pick a logo and stick with it... that's what i thought we did when we chose the jackal but whatever... if people are tired of the jackal (we've used that name on a lot of missions created/cars used in races and missions) then we need to adopt a different mascot because i think having a mascot is a pretty cool idea...

the iGTA Jackals had a nice ring to it :(...

• Like 3

icon11.gif

that's not a bad idea. I put nuff time into the jackal tho, I wont be coming up with anything else.

could change it up right now and use the jackal bones made. might feel more fresh

that's what we were doing with the jackal logo... dio did a christmas theme, and i requested a new years one... so do we really need to go through a new logo process again? if so, then you'd better start giving the graphic guys something to go by since it's us that has to do it...

still need a new slogan too <_<...

Though it was easier to blend the old logo in with our everyday personal vehicles, [like my black and white dominator] it's obvious DiO put some effort into that logo and we should keep it for a while longer.

Also, Massacre didn't find it funny because he wasn't there to witness the context the first 4 times the joke was used in...

Four

i rarely ever see massacre playing online with igta anyways (or playing online in general)... i figured the majority of us that play together, liked having the jackal as the logo... and really, the people that actually frequently play under the banner should have a say in the first place anyways...

sure the dirty jackal may have run it's course, but what's wrong with just the jackal? they're pretty pesky hunting dogs...

• Like 2