Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Just my type: brunette, drunk, eyes closed. All she's missing is a half-smoked Embassy. Purr...

• Like 1

Congratulations, regardless of the government's godawful visa failings. I know all about that shit, albeit with another country.

Also, fuck you for looking like such a suave bastard all the time.

She is from Bulgaria, I met her at work. Sex Traffic is a big problem in her country so I'm always worried she'll get taken or something. But I've been there, seen the envroment she lives in and I don't worry so much anymore.

And that was her scarf, she told me I wouldnt need a heavy jacket when I went there, so I didn't take one....and when I got there it was snowing.

Also, I can't help looking suave, its in my blood ;)

Congratulations, regardless of the government's godawful visa failings. I know all about that shit, albeit with another country.

Also, fuck you for looking like such a suave bastard all the time.

Don't worry, Mass. We'll find a way to smuggle you into England. Pretend to be a Serbian factory worker, you'll get in, no probs.

• Like 1

Nope. I don't take pictures of myself that often..... Only when my girlfriend takes them.

Actually I do have this one from 2011. Ladies and QD, please contain yourselfs ;)

181544_199886216691550_1315923_n.jpg