Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Always hard to tell height by peoples pics. Usually the first thing I've heard after meeting people from online is " Damn you're tall!" Not like I'm mutantly huge, but I am 6' 3" (190.5 cm)

I'm 5ft, to me youre practically a giant

I love girls that are a lot smaller than me. My current gf is 5' 2". Her family calls me Gigante blanco. lol (it's the white giant, she's peruvian)

Here's a pic of me with my head shaved. (since most ppl know me with longer hair)

cityme.jpg

This looks like a pic another member posted here a while back. ^

Hmmm *racks brain* Nah dunno, you'll have to sift through all the pages lol.

It was me lmao. The pic is old skewl.

He posted the same pic somewhere else in here. Possibly on the old forums.

And he still looks like a hitchhiking tweaker.

Camera on the roof of my car on timer haha. No tripod ftl. :)

For the record, I don't do pills or powders. (although I do toke weed) I look way different with a shaved head for sure.

Oh it was you afterall lol. Thought maybe america was full of drunk bald guys looking for a ride home on the freeway or something.

Well that goes without saying. It is the dirty south after all. (on the side of 75/85 Atlanta)

Did we have to submit a black and white photo? I found out it had to be similar to passport photo after I submitted this:

weirdtg.jpg

I didn't submit again since when I checked the rules I saw I didn't qualify as I'm not a resident of any of the countries listed. :no:

Oh shit DozyGamer, so it's actually you in the photo with the old phone, I thought it was just a funny internet photo.