Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

I doubt I'd be able to grow a decent beard with my facial hair. i get to this length and give up coz it gets itchy, and it doesn't look very thick either. As Mass would say, you can still see my chin! :P

You look like a male model that recently became homeless.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

"This is from the vid i am making for my advertising program. It's a promo vid for all the students that will be playing at our end of the year event.

How cool am I?

PS

the whole event has an alice in wonderland theme, hence why I look like a clown. lol"

yea, i was hoping you'd post this here after seeing it on facebook... i love ya man, but this one is... how you say, BRILLIANT!! it works man... it's LOL-ified, but balanced... a little gay, but flamboyant... it's the ben wilson i know...

Guest Marney1

icon11.gif

"This is from the vid i am making for my advertising program. It's a promo vid for all the students that will be playing at our end of the year event.

How cool am I?

PS

the whole event has an alice in wonderland theme, hence why I look like a clown. lol"

But you don't look like a clown.

icon11.gif

How cool am I?

PS

Mad Hatter?

icon11.gif

yea, i was hoping you'd post this here after seeing it on facebook... i love ya man, but this one is... how you say, BRILLIANT!! it works man... it's LOL-ified, but balanced... a little gay, but flamboyant... it's the ben wilson i know...

lmfao perfect.

icon11.gif

How cool am I?

PS

Mad Hatter?

kinda what i was goin for

@massacre - i don't understand your analogy but, thanks??

You're not familiar with the term? If only Tranque were here. Cubs are feminine gay men who like grizzled, hairy guys (bears). If there is any kind of gay community where you live, you'll run into one of them eventually.

icon11.gif

@massacre - i don't understand your analogy but, thanks??

You're not familiar with the term? If only Tranque were here. Cubs are feminine gay men who like grizzled, hairy guys (bears). If there is any kind of gay community where you live, you'll run into one of them eventually.

I need to find me on of those