Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Guest Marney1

Ast: Stop fucking with my bro's profile yo? Upside down aint da fing yo? Know waarraamm sayin'?

I guess so, but the state the world is in with overpopulation you could make the excuse that women who swallow are doing a service for mankind.

And Ast too.

Guest Marney1

Me in my truck, yes I am a redneck.

Erm, I don't see a truck. Looks like a Ford Explorer to me.

post-24-0-04450100-1327529668_thumb.jpg

...someone finally took a recent photo of me, albeit, a shitty one... but i thought i'd show off what the beard looks like at the moment... this was taken at that employee party a couple nights ago... this was before i got shit faced stupid...

EDIT: fuck it, here's another one...

post-24-0-81197700-1327529986_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, you look like you would stand on the side of the road in rags, washing people's windshields against their will, then expecting payment. That is indeed a fine hobo beard, sir.

maybe someday i will take a picture myself to show it off better... but i am not one to do a myspace profile shot, i usually let others snap the photo... and it's still got a ways to go, my beard isn't growing very fast right now... it's been growing since thanksgiving and that's all i got to show for it, lol...

i gotta trim the stash every week and the loose hairs that stick out of the beard, plus the goatee i've had before the beard... but that's all the trimming i've done since november... i wish it would grow faster like yours, it's taking too damn long... but i am pretty certain i am going to carry this beard into the summer... i am a beard man now :D...

i am a beard man now :D...

You're entering a world greater than anything a mustache man could ever imagine, a world that would make a clean-shaven man drop to his knees and weep. Bikers, lumberjacks, mountain men, Chuck Norris; you have entered the pinnacle of masculinity, of all humanity. There is no greater way to live. Welcome, brother.

Was that epic enough?

Haha massy, its horrible when u kiss 2 tho, really rough. Same as its unatractive if a girl has hairy legs, thats how i feel about facial hair.

According to the girls I've discussed the matter with, beards aren't a problem unless they're poorly maintained, or the gent's hair is naturally rough. I don't know what kind of steel wool-constructed golems you've kissed, but not all beards are the same. And I have yet to find a girl who doesn't shave her legs, save for the filthy hippie crowd, which I avoid.

Also, someone should tell Beckham it's not okay to rock a neackbeard.

Well i have only been out with one guy who had a beard, his was rough so it put me off...maybe i should try again with another bearded fellow at some point, see the difference lol.

Haha, he doesnt like it even more coz i dont let him play it. I doubt im going to marry him or out (after all im only young), so chances are at some point i will be single and hopefully have a chance to date a bearded guy at least for a little while.