CaPn bOnEs

Stock Market

icon11.gif

i think the dude who started the pisswasser thing is trying to get people to buy in whiz now. thing is he had planned for people to sell pisswasser but a lot didnt and they are still in it. IDK how far piss is gonna climb. thinking of goin back in. but it could crash any day.

i invested in whiz tho. figure it will slowly go up

icon11.gif i think the dude who started the pisswasser thing is trying to get people to buy in whiz now. thing is he had planned for people to sell pisswasser but a lot didnt and they are still in it. IDK how far piss is gonna climb. thinking of goin back in. but it could crash any day. i invested in whiz tho. figure it will slowly go up

I keep on holding to pisswasser for today. I'm at a pretty neat return rate of a positive 79.86% with frankyboy and +46% flat with michael...

Fuck that.

Question.

I've just finished The Big Score, but neglected to invest in GoldCoast before the mission. The mission's been over for a few in-game days now. Can I still invest and profit?

remember that the stocks wont change over the weekend... but I have had a big problem with stocks freezing. Ill invest in something while its low and then it will just stay where it is, no loss, no gain just stay there. It doesn't seem to matter how long I wait.

So after the game is finished...

I noticed Mayweather drops really low, but in an e-mail you get the CEO (or whoever) says that it is temporary. does anyone know if it actually does eventually turnaround. I invested all the heist earnings for all three characters into mayweather as soon as the game ended just to see if I could make a return. Of course I have a safety save in case it doesn't work, but I was wondering if anyone else had tried.

looks like there's an ammunation scheme going on, consistently drops for days now... and piss is still rising... damn, I sold at 27-ish after investing at something around 12... and now it's up to 42-ish

icon11.gif

My 200 million in hawk and little is paying off. its up to 800 mill

gonna cash most of that out once it gets a bit higher. maybe wait till around 2 billion. what is the money limit again? might as well leave some in tho. ill likely never spend that much money

I think the money limit is some 32 bit value like 2.3 billion, or maybe they patched it

I missed the real opportunity which was to invest in redwood after Debonaire, which is pretty annoying. I guess I'll try to be a billionaire on each character on my 2nd round of the game.

icon11.gif

someone tried to organize the hawk and little thing and pisswasser. but people stop listening. it keeps going up. and people who didnt get the tip simply see it going up. so they invest. piss is STILL rising. hawk is a bit behind but i sold piss to early. so bought into hawk.

So on the Bus assassination, I buy a ton of Vapid stocks after, but then Should I save after buying the stock, then sleep until I find a peak increase?

icon11.gif

someone tried to organize the hawk and little thing and pisswasser. but people stop listening. it keeps going up. and people who didnt get the tip simply see it going up. so they invest. piss is STILL rising. hawk is a bit behind but i sold piss to early. so bought into hawk.

I reinvested in piss as soon as I saw it was still rising, right after my last post... piss is up 7 dollar since then... quite a jump

but I'm still sort of disappointed that social club stats from bawsaq don't synchronize with the game properly, still lists shares I sold weeks ago