SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

So much fun to see and hear the gang again!

Otiz took me for a ride in his Dodo:

1QgWqQf_YEax6LelSKV-iw_0_0.jpg

A classic parking job...

rmDnFVfVIUS1eB-hHnGR7g_0_0.jpg

K4_vwtJeKk-nfDDOSFhLVA_0_0.jpg

So, was in a party chat with Otiz, Kuz, Mercy, Casey, Jamie in full Matrix mode, Fanboy, and bOnEs.

0cAJxMAHXkqMekEeOiTMUA_0_0.jpg

Here's at the end of the night, after grinding a pile of missions with Fanboy and bOnEs, made a nice dent in the T20 slush fund. 

fKCTSN508UOBBmThGBmGgA_0_0.jpg

Going to have to get used to the new controller, new features, and especially uploading pics to the SC before they show up!

ohsxNQPpYkG-ynSZgYpiZw_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

Hey guys... Been a bit off from the forum because i was moving from my old place, to a new one...

OReU8zZKekCCORcw6gVYcg_0_0.jpg

man, rodrigo, you're one of the top PC snappers out there, right up there with my man foxysnaps! so glad to see you're still sticking around here when you can, we're always here for support, i try my best on twitter ;)...

Hey guys... Been a bit off from the forum because i was moving from my old place, to a new one...

OReU8zZKekCCORcw6gVYcg_0_0.jpg

man, rodrigo, you're one of the top PC snappers out there, right up there with my man foxysnaps! so glad to see you're still sticking around here when you can, we're always here for support, i try my best on twitter ;)...

Thanks Bones !!! I'm always trying to take better shots and find new things out there on GTA... :D

Glad you guys like my photos and thanks for all the help you give me...

I'm not tanking snaps these days because of the 2x heist... Never been too much into that because of the lack of people to play on PC so i'm sticking to randoms but even so, i've been able to build up to 5 million already... :D

Gonna buy new cars latter for more snaps... :P

sc8utqRHb0Cteb1Ovhi8Hg_0_0.jpg

W9O1ibsujEq_3bOA52ax8g_0_0.jpg

yutFweWGJE2XtcpjiR_CBw_0_0.jpg

Y6OpqRLBdE2Y_TDObQ7rvA_0_0.jpg

Ig19-P0GBEuawbLNYhevxw_0_0.jpg

LNIUJ8KkYEids98AfJVfYw_0_0.jpg

The details on those gun shots is amazing...

• Like 4

Drumroll please. 

I finally bought a new car! I now own two!

-bwswTpJOUublrMvejl2Bw_0_0.jpg

Warrener? Expensive choice. The Vigero is similar but also a lot better looking, if I had room in my garages i'd get one right away. Also was using a Ruiner last night to do stunt jumps in SP and remembered how nice that was when its modded.

So what made you go for the Warrener? I mean it's ok but nowhere near the top of my list of cars to buy first. Plus it's 120k which is way overpriced, $30,000 maybe (if I had another garage.)

So what made you go for the Warrener? I mean it's ok but nowhere near the top of my list of cars to buy first. Plus it's 120k which is way overpriced, $30,000 maybe (if I had another garage.)

The Warrener is a beautiful off-roader. It's one of my favourite cars.

• Like 1

Some cuntclown was modding a server I happened to be enjoying. I, along with the rest of the lobby, lost my weapo ns, got tased, set ablaze, and exploded over and over. Not to mention the football on my head. My character was PISSED:

0_0.jpg

Hope the modders don't ruin GTAO like they did for IV.

• Like 8

^fuck that...

---

had a busy night, lots of people online tonight... i didn't really take any group shots, here's what i got...

after a heist, we popped in the lobby and our cars were all lined up like this... after one of them, bmx's car was parked in the driveway of a house and all of our cars were out front, looked like the scene from fast and furious lol...

xqZGDVbwAkig5q-0jI9DPw_0_0.jpg

ikillyou with ANOTHER fallout NCR ranger shot... i'm thinking about meme'n it, not sure what to say yet...

2bBUgXzaek6tEg973sGKRg_0_0.jpg

killyou doing some bmx'n... otiz pointing...

JGuIhLFwP0-JKcUlvXHiFA_0_0.jpg

Bn3nqIvPZ0KQTb53NJbLgw_0_0.jpg

wall riding...

6r1F83x1j0CRE364qzHL-Q_0_0.jpg

dropping in...

E1E_pr4JTEW1KfqfN5CxAQ_0_0.jpg

texas red's the name, and that's a big iron on my hip (santa suit jacket glitch shhh)...

FNIRM2tWdUS9Hd1QiAZdXQ_0_0.jpg

majestic cheech...

gpKvmTKJyUOstGOp3EYMKA_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

From the other night...IKILLYOU looking badass...

xWRpVLR8dUOPOID3d5mMKg_0_0.jpg

bOnEs in the air tonight...

LHojKOkhrUSGdOuVZzc7WA_0_0.jpg

Sparky The Tank

o4Ee0_tt6EqK6YsAtbj7ug_0_0.jpg

So funny

gw6eiTG-NkKPKQ_ELKgIFA_0_0.jpg

That's how to park a tank in tight spaces...with KILL and Otiz

c0PAB1UVokWRVS7BoBjSOw_0_0.jpg

DiO's chick

lB7uOJTkZ0OZwZudY99FGA_0_0.jpg

bOnEs...epic shots

ooROACtokkicZBa8JzzECw_0_0.jpg

w-lDC5s150WOtOGRbUwJ6Q_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Guess what I got...

EfI9QfpQGkeQCXVpLZvWDQ_0_0.jpg

hWosNUk0z0mQx9VCGh0UBA_0_0.jpg

MU3V-sSav0uBlrrVLjFVzw_0_0.jpg

fdnsnVsbw0yvh6D777tqWg_0_0.jpg

:fap::shlick::wub: We'll see about this colour scheme...either way I couldn't be happier! Thanks to all my heisting partners tonight. 

• Like 3

Few of my latest...

53_zpsh8us2pv1.jpg

56_zps3k7kjocj.jpg

Whoops...

55_zpsatkml0ik.jpg

54_zpsbay9nkrd.jpg

Fanny's out and about...

51_zpsjfdhivr8.jpg

Back in her apartment

52_zpsrnxdcth6.jpg

Fanny's armoured kuruma - haven't bought any other vehicles for her yet apart from the Elergy (well that's free anyway), just decided to get the essentials first.

50_zpsito0mgvj.jpg

48_zpsj8chkkc0.jpg

49_zps0umhgynu.jpg

57_zpshknbcxfy.jpg

• Like 2

Took this one this weekend:

2dqLZtA25k-00N7CU_5DHw_0_0.jpg

And went back to grind the Heists...

But so far, could only complete setups... The finale is very hard to do with randoms... Specially the bike part... I even finish to the boat but one guy didn´t make it and we died... After 4 tries, one of them left...

• Like 2

And went back to grind the Heists...

But so far, could only complete setups... The finale is very hard to do with randoms... Specially the bike part... I even finish to the boat but one guy didn´t make it and we died... After 4 tries, one of them left...

I know that feeling!!  Only managed to grind the heist setups so far but everyone keeps fucking up on the finale which should be straight forward (especially if everyone is aware of the Kuruma method).

Made about $400k from setups last night which I was happy with but I decided to (well, partly I had to since I had work in the morning) quit the finale after it was failed for the 10th time!

The randoms were high-ranked too but they were fucking useless - didn't know any of the shortcuts/tricks in the setups either such as driving further on in the 'Signal' setup and jumping on the seasharks near the bridge.

• Like 2