SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

hanging out with the PALS crew today in a breast cancer awareness event... i took some snaps... it was a fun afternoon, did a couple themed ideas, then fucked around... i didn't get the 2nd half of the videos sorted thru tho, this is the 1st half...

i FINALLY got to wear that outfit i had saved many many months ago, i don't even know why i still had it lol :lol:... let's see: carlosconde, topo, me, hairy, natalia, chaoszake, repdek, nemosphene, mathewisonfire, and sariska... oath, monkdogg, charlie, and someone else got on later...

rKGvg2HdZEKemq_eU2XFFw_0_0.jpg

lT1cn6drK06kSYZ2ptP2Zg_0_0.jpg

hairy...

xujoL0CEa0GS6xsjFnOf1Q_0_0.jpg

mathewisonfire, upside down...

HUbhLxZRKk-UrZmcv1-TIA_0_0.jpg

the lineup...

4By680OO5kq1n2rND2Rbng_0_0.jpg

a different lineup...

k-pyxtUE_0qFVrJmAV5POw_0_0.jpg

a different spot and a different filter lineup...

iwAxlxdLo027ECsH-UIcIw_0_0.jpg

mathew and sariska upside down, charlie aiming at hairy...

d6Qn71FCrk-tFcOdw8GE5g_0_0.jpg

goodbye...

qxPkGb-D3UKxYe6NSLf2mA_0_0.jpg

still have like 15 videos to sort thru yet lol :(:lol:...

• Like 4

the conclusion to my sunday romp with the PALS...

boating...

FBkyQt9SkE-2vbN4QoP_Xw_0_0.jpg

me and hairy enjoying the sun, well, i'm sure he's burning up under that ski mask...

HhDDmDA_BEWMxHc98X2khA_0_0.jpg

going for a dip...

5jimOc0coEGQOwf9mHNv5g_0_0.jpg

pink army... i took two shots, i think i like the first one better...

Xd22LtFQ-UO1r3han5Sz0w_0_0.jpg

5xF2Z3MqHkq2mRBgqN1E7g_0_0.jpg

Tj6dYYLGC0aSb9duXLP5BA_0_0.jpg

EPIC action shot IMO...

dx3JWD63ekabAEg5QI7NTA_0_0.jpg

carlos... i never see him without the monkey mask, ever... looking stylish in pink tho...

uhY_MHZbLkKMHLfnIE6bWQ_0_0.jpg

and a little bit of shenaniganery to finish it off...

4NDwlk9XrEqyKIo3IHZfRQ_0_0.jpg

i definitely brought an iGTA vibe to this session... i love capturing random fun, versus everyone else here trying to capture that perfect shot or a specific moment... i added a completely different angle compared to the rest of the shots from other people at the event, and that'll probably show when we do the final round up  B)...

• Like 3

Too many photos incoming.

x9lBWnByvUuulz6NrhPt5Q_0_0.jpg

Primo:

DMscIFihTEyWmwdDh4q2PA_0_0.jpg

3t2bBjkRPkePBvnWeCvHkQ_0_0.jpg

H4dpIWDEPkiAg8cvNA45mw_0_0.jpg

2hJyvR4SX0WsZbTveWkYkw_0_0.jpg

RyaDvRQVzUagp_FG1iCRyg_0_0.jpg

apq3VNin2kCZGHkn2ZdW4Q_0_0.jpg

shFtvb3uCkWqeFhdWG9UkA_0_0.jpg

tU1I-LtWmUS1s_CaNTIkDQ_0_0.jpg

Moonbeam:

YALqd2wiIkyULkajO7q6lw_0_0.jpg

kFz9rhd8Rk2xQUuuzxYUJw_0_0.jpg

91IV7wu4kE6RUWXoeSXTFw_0_0.jpg

K2hPx2y2RUOqOSjUUwjLyQ_0_0.jpg

My pride and joy:

vXVwg_tPhEy0vEBfv5N2iA_0_0.jpg

UoFfSDPFv0m2wJ7PpDPa6g_0_0.jpg

H8WapgL8QECV8OovEXnGoA_0_0.jpg

F9waHk4X4UWv_1vxyNRCYQ_0_0.jpg

qtMJGqQIpE-z-Kf4gDW-7A_0_0.jpg

pZW9DDHfDEW1H88Mf836bQ_0_0.jpg

-XSHrIzHIkSbwHCo6FHf9g_0_0.jpg

zetRfACEOkeRBJ9TGj2WeA_0_0.jpg

z7ZQ9tvKPk-X55bBnfiL6A_0_0.jpg

2TYt_CF_aU6TWPhff7rsMQ_0_0.jpg

Edit: Three more, because I love my Voodoo's paintjob.

pharDhGLG0KkVYYOVEHcJg_0_0.jpg

spS7e6EFLkasZfdQuhr4jw_0_0.jpg

C2W5dkpBpEmzctbtjXSaEA_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

niiiiiice!!! B)... i fucking love the primo, so stoked it's an option at benny's...

here's me, with my primo, alongside R2 and his buccaneer... we grinded thru the lamar missions... now we're both on the final one... surprisingly 4 of the 7 were 2 player jobs... i like that...

IJgHH7VYckiuHeI6ESXQGg_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

I'll probably end up doing them with randoms. Don't have it in me to bother people and ask them to give me a hand, especially when I don't know who has and hasn't done them already. The first mission (which you're forced to do with randoms, anyway) went alright. I wasn't responsible for any of the failures, at least.

Also, that is a damn fine Primo.

I am finally spending some proper time editing video clips, not just mining clips for Snapmatic stills. Part of the fun is figuring out what's possible - you gotta taste all the flavours before you know what you like - and then how to make it do what I want. I've got the beginnings of a great montage from lowrider crew night. :fap:

I haven't done any of them yet, Massacre, and should be around a fair bit this weekend. bOnEs and I were already planning to meet up as well, and we want to play with you. 

• Like 3

yea dude, if gtagrl would of joined us, you would of gotten a message on twitter to join us... but me and R2 did the funeral job with randoms (fucking idiot hit the cars in the convoy, we had to restart lol) and after that it was a couple more 2 player jobs, which meant you two weren't needed lol... like i said, i like that there's only 3, 4 player jobs... if they're selectible on the fly is another question after you beat them, but it goes 4 2 2 4 2 2 4...

on my 4th account, on the first mission, i played with a level 200-something, a 120-something, and a 90-something... i was level 24... they all failed me while i pretty much carried them and showed them shortcuts lmao... 

• Like 2

I'm usually on Friday and/or Saturday late at night. bOnEs is usually on Friday nights, but sometimes plays with his other crews then; he works Saturday evenings, so sometimes you can catch him in the afternoon, or else late at night when he gets home from work.

The other regulars often play non-GTA games on Sat nights (event weekends being an exception)...and of course, Massacre is nocturnal.

Sunday afternoon or evening is also a good time to find assorted folks around, but that might not work since you're already starting your Monday work week by then.

The North Americans have better luck hooking up with UK players if we're on in the afternoon EST (evening for them, more reasonable than staying up all night like Dup does on Tuesdays). As for Down Under, sometimes Rob gets a window of free time early in the morning, and he catches a group of us in the evening every once in a while. He gets to have beer for breakfast and keep our drunk asses company.

What works for you on weekends, Ginginho, can you play in the morning? It would be awesome to try and connect with you at some point, do some heists and missions.

yea dude, if gtagrl would of joined us, you would of gotten a message on twitter to join us... but me and R2 did the funeral job with randoms (fucking idiot hit the cars in the convoy, we had to restart lol) and after that it was a couple more 2 player jobs, which meant you two weren't needed lol... like i said, i like that there's only 3, 4 player jobs... if they're selectible on the fly is another question after you beat them, but it goes 4 2 2 4 2 2 4...

on my 4th account, on the first mission, i played with a level 200-something, a 120-something, and a 90-something... i was level 24... they all failed me while i pretty much carried them and showed them shortcuts lmao... 

Ah, I know that feeling!  On a heist, one pleb started screaming down the mic after I took a shortcut - he soon shut up after I explained.

On a different subject, I'm only using Rockstar editor for mining Snapmatics - can't be arsed spending time editing clips etc

• Like 1

Tweaked the paint scheme on my Voodoo, love the final results. :fap::shlick:

zGKr2sIIf0GIPEvawab6oA_0_0.jpg

bOnEs in DiO's garage and matte badass Buccaneer

TaGvNM5iREGHYD2I0ZoMYQ_0_0.jpg

Staying classy

hQq6W96MAEKUvCN1L5Unfg_0_0.jpg

Chillin' with bOnEs in my Voodoo

XPm_ryvfJE6t4cll4FKRKw_0_0.jpg

cHw90IDSqEGxzAH-0m01Sg_0_0.jpg

• Like 5

my final round of contest entries, and a couple randoms... (link to gallery --> http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/capn-bones/games/gtav/ps4/snapmatic/)

first the randoms...

wendy crashed, i totally saved the clip :lol:...

Hd8pzU_G20uwtrOBuBF3bg_0_0.jpg

thought it'd be a good contest entry, but it's average IMO so i didn't tag it... but i still like it...

ajwwee8X00u4IkWR_rSIbA_0_0.jpg

contest entries...

living that high life...

EoXRBwKA40GzKsg_tOVQ7w_0_0.jpg

(love this one, but it might be too deep for the idiots on the SC)... "to each their own"...

KLp3_ZiffE6BY8eo50YzNg_0_0.jpg

drive by...

6jd5M4RtvE2xrEKWUQdwmA_0_0.jpg

surprisingly, this mediocre one will probably get the most likes out of the bunch because OMG it's the voodoo!! :P...

1Tk45-WPO0GwrPxKJ1rxIw_0_0.jpg

here's the snap i helped wendy out with ;)... a couple of bitches talkin' shit...

ycHRbgjuHEeyJqg_ck5NmA_0_0.jpg

• Like 5