SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

only took a couple pics today...    B628fJvcQE6O1RFAs7e_3Q_0_0.jpg

now who the fuck is this?

I think he made Ghostmans girlfriend lol therefore I'm calling her Charlotte.

Woke up at the hippy camp...

5FhXFzzhQ0GHTwh5KTuejQ_0_0.jpg

Dirty, pimply hippy...

8xmawFpq9EarphcrERNKgw_0_0.jpg

Smoked a joint with Pinky...

G92DW5nJb0ym43TPza4AJg_0_0.jpg

And Methesulah... (or Bob, as they call him at the office)

Y32Fr9vKLES_kDMq7jrahw_0_0.jpg

Then we partied...

uYrCKp8Pqk64T7GOoaPVcQ_0_0.jpg

Dropped some acid watching the sunset...

_KMlhPY3TEGX7vygY8gRjg_0_0.jpg

Then I got lost in her eyes...

ZnVUjtgxGUaQtNomqVUfTg_0_0.jpg

Down dark pathways...

I8r6H7CkKUSqqrtUfCVOsA_0_0.jpg

Right into...

d_WIpcDBn0W7rITkNWoArg_0_0.jpg

Because that's how my cock felt after the dirty hippy bitch gave me gonorrhea!!

• Like 4

i got it up to $2.1M last night ;)… i don't have any decent mods unlocked so it's pointless to do anything other than the rat loader glitch… but my cholita got her stamina up pretty high running back and forth between garage and mod shop, lol… i made my cholo late last night too but accidentally skipped the tutorial so i got a lot of early leveling to do with him...

i'm not in it for the race wins tho, i kinda of want to just grind missions and use them for photos and stuff… and buy/find cool cars for the both of them that fits their image… i've already got a few in mind for each B)...

• Like 1

It felt weird running around as a guy, the character body movement is completely different and I'm not used to it! Sneaking up on bOnEs to freak him out was just funny. :lol:

• Like 2

Ah you tried out The Hurricane already. Sweet. What did ya think?

The struts aren't solid mesh, which i found out in freemode. And i've always wanted to try make a bike wall. It's not very smooth, but it works. And i think it's easier to keep on the wall in first person from testing.

the snapography crew's #Vice200 contest is over, no need to take any shots, my photo buddy, incredible, has taken the winning snap... this turned out better than i had envisioned it...

pdopwlR9gE-HGMbbi3PxHg_0_0.jpg

art_697_1.jpg

that'd be me on the bike, like i said, contest over, winner winner right here...

• Like 9

Ah you tried out The Hurricane already. Sweet. What did ya think?

The struts aren't solid mesh, which i found out in freemode. And i've always wanted to try make a bike wall. It's not very smooth, but it works. And i think it's easier to keep on the wall in first person from testing.

it was fun

got some wall rides in

bmx said it would probably easier to just make one on flat ground. he said he could tell you how to make it smoother some how.  i loved the location tho

sometime we could respawn on the ground. not a big deal tho. just killed ourselves till we got back up.

• Like 1

that first pic is top notch!! i take it the ones with me standing next to the comet dressed as golfer tommy holding a golf club didn't pan out, eh? oh well, i only wasted lastgen money on that stupid car anyways :lol:... i really do hate the comet, lol...

No, I actually got a couple of good ones of you by the comet...by the time I'd done up those two, just needed a break from it all. Spamming entries FTR. I'll see about adding another "VC" logo to one of those, the one with the 'Merican flag is pretty good.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also, got my pink on :shlick:

0_0.jpg

:D

• Like 4

i am tempted to ask him to edit that logo into a proper vice city logo, invite him to igta, just so it's in our emblem list  ;)... i don't know who this guy is, but he's popping out emblems left and right for snapography...

• Like 1