SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

0_0.jpg

I like this one. It reminds of something, but I cannot think of what that something is. It looks very familiar.

It reminds me of silent hill.

• Like 1

Did some stuff with pictures.

Some nice shot of the ghetto, looks real vintage (Y)

0_0.jpg

Take er for a spin will ya?

0_0.jpg

Majestic sunset, with a beautiful WHAT THE FUCK!

0_0.jpg

Kinda botched this one here, bones' and gtagrl's Homiside/Suicide/Explosive Bounty exchange.

0_0.jpg

Hipster DiO fighting a half alien half asshole

0_0.jpg

Hipster DiO's Npc couldn't manage to sit in the 9F with those skinny jeans, so he walked off.

0_0.jpg

"Where you going Hipster DiO?" "I'm going to get a Moroccan Turnip Whip Parsnip Carrot Latte"

0_0.jpg

"Wouldn't it be ironic if i randomly exploded next to a hybrid?" "Yeah i gue....Oh"

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

from PS Fanboy. Hope you dont mind me posting. its a neat one

If anything it's better when people post them for me since I usually forget.

So like we all predicted I signed on the other night and thought to myself; oh yeah, bowling.

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

@fanboy - i did the same thing :lol:...

@dio/massacre - anyone can take those tequi-la-la pics, all you have to do is launch the stranger mission that takes you into there...

---

i'm about to dump a shitoad of pics of this lady friend i was hanging out with earlier today, so i can save them later... she's from the GTA photographers crew and we're good friends on twitter, so i reached out to see if she wanted to take some pics in the future... someone else to hang out with so i am not always with you guise... anywho, here's incredible, AKA wendy_UK on twitter... kuz might be kind of jealous of her female build, she looks a little asian :lol:... you'll see it in some of the pics...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

lol, she's never seen this electrocution thing before :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

here's some other randoms from the evening too... i'll prolly be on again later, that's why i wanted to dump all of these now...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

@dio/massacre - anyone can take those tequi-la-la pics, all you have to do is launch the stranger mission that takes you into there...

It's not the same. it was important to me that I got pics of the bar, fully populated. Partially because I found it ridiculous that NPCs were actually making use of an interior that players can't easily enter.

It's not the same. it was important to me that I got pics of the bar, fully populated. Partially because I found it ridiculous that NPCs were actually making use of an interior that players can't easily enter.

well, what's the trick? cause if i remember correctly, there's only a handful of people in there during the mission...

BONES GOT A GIRLFRIEND! :D

you do know that females can be considered friends, right? just as long as you're getting some on the side :shifty:...

• Like 2

well, what's the trick? cause if i remember correctly, there's only a handful of people in there during the mission...

You need to stick as closely as possible to Tequi-la-la when evading the police. You have to get back to the bar and get inside before, during, or very (very, very, very) shortly after the call to Nigel to inform him of your success in acquiring Willy's tooth.

When I went back inside, the place was full of NPCs drinking, dancing, and talking to each other.

• Like 1

Well tbh her character doesn't look much better than anything I came up with in the character creator.

She's still kinda fugly :whistle:

She's gorgeous.