ConQueSteD

[SPOILER]Leaked Content from the PS3 Pre-load.

Obviously These are spoilers. The members of PSX Scene are attempting to brute force / bypass the release date encryption.

Background Theme. (Possibly a variant of the theme)

(Available to all who has pre-loaded installed)

Leaked high resolution Trophy Icons. (INCLUDING SECRET)

I've heard there is more. Cut-scene audio...

I'm fucking out.

There's fucking Cut scene audio out now? God Dammit.

Also, Fitty, where did you hear that stuff from?

Nothing that significant actually. It's just a little snippet from the stranger mission that was explained in one of the previews.

Too much info, need to make the spoiler tags unclickable to stop me reading them you dumbfucks.

28tcm6b.jpg

EVERYBODY IN THE GAME DIES, THERES A FUCKING NUKE!!!

I'm a noob, so what will they accomplish by bypassing the release date encryption? Get the game early?

Just resources (audio etc) at first but there may be a chance. Though I've never heard of games preloaded on steam being cracked. (dont take my word on it though, it might have happened)

Too much info, need to make the spoiler tags unclickable to stop me reading them you dumbfucks.

28tcm6b.jpg

I'm a noob, so what will they accomplish by bypassing the release date encryption? Get the game early?

Just resources (audio etc) at first but there may be a chance. Though I've never heard of games preloaded on steam being cracked. (dont take my word on it though, it might have happened)

Well my uncle used to get a shit load of games early but I have no idea how he did it, mostly for 360 though.

28tcm6b.jpg

Well my uncle used to get a shit load of games early but I have no idea how he did it, mostly for 360 though.

Employees of retailers break street date all the time on physical copies, those physical copies then get ripped, cracked or w/e needs doing and uploaded to trackers. It's why developers try to send games as late as possible these days.

I don't know but I like the beat. Could that have actually been the Intro music?

Sounded like a "load screen" beat to me. Very repetitive, similar to the _______ connection or w/e it was called from GTA IV that wa son load screens.