Sign in to follow this  
XXRevanXX

Xbox GTA V Avatar Items

I'm going to probably buy the GTA V tee just to freak my friends out lmao.

They aren't advertising it yet on the dashboard of Xbox right now.

I'm already rockin the R* tee from RDR, I would get the V one but meh, I have better shit to spend my money on. I wonder what they'll keep reserved for Trophys, because I'd like that Bugstars outfit. Maybe for completing Blitz Play you'll get something?

They just stand there staring at you while you stare at the Xbox dashboard.

For $20, I'll go to someone's house and do the same thing. And I won't charge extra for the really cool outfits.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Apparently we missed PSN adding avatars. So for anyone on PS3 they are $0.49 each [for a 100kb picture].

well there was playstation home. but that failed cause it wasnt intergrated much into our main menu. gay as fuck

Yeah, Home was meant to be the avatar of PSN, but it turned into a perv ring, because there wasn't much to do other than hassle female avatars... I actually had a female avatar when i first tried it, and some guy sent me a video chat request, i clicked it out of curiosity. And it was an old German guy fapping his small penis in the middle of my screen... He resembled QD but German, and old.

Since I signed up for the beta program for Xbox's new dashboard they removed their shitty Microsoft points.

The GTA V tee is actually only $1 dollar.

PS Home didn't really fail since it is still around and is still in beta. I actually got on it during E-3 and it was pretty active.

anyways, I think the avatar they are talking about for PSN is the little picture that goes by your PSN Name in the upper right hand corner.

PS Home didn't really fail since it is still around and is still in beta.

Using an entire console generation as practice? How very Rockstar of them.

I wonder if there's going to be a second attempt on PS4.

i've got the only decent skull avatar in the playstation store, i am not about to change mine ATM... i'll buy one or two eventually though, i do seem to collect R* avatars :lol:...

Same. I've been alternating between them since they first appeared on the store.

For $20, I'll go to someone's house and do the same thing. And I won't charge extra for the really cool outfits.

What's the $20 dollars for?

What's the $20 dollars for?

Lunch and a taxi.

• Like 1

Well fuck. Whats your paypal address?

Sign in to follow this