i know a lot of you would rather not see the gameplay footage, but you are all in the minority because people have been shouting for gameplay videos since day one, and it's a loud and large majority too, it's probably the 2nd most requested thing from R* besides the PC debate... if you don't wanna be spoiled then don't watch them, it's as simple as that...

me personally, i can't wait to see them... i want to see this world in action!!

When you put it that way I feel that the majority aren't as big of GTA fans as the minority.. I would rather not see the gameplay but I'm gonna watch it anyway, mostly because I'm too hyped to ignore something like this.. But I'd like to experience that first official gameplay myself.. I feel as if the majority wanna see the gameplay to decide whether they're gonna pay the $60 or not.. They could care less about the experience imo..

If the prior release of info is anything to go by, we could have more previews (maybe the gameplay footage) anywhere between July 17 - 23.

This absolutely sounded right to me, but now we know we won't have to wait quite so long! :)

I was looking over the old GTAIV archives, studying Rockstar's marketing strategy (as most people do on their only day off), IV was released on the 28th of April.

At this point (70 days from release) there was still no information on IV's multiplayer and the gaming press still hadn't had a hands-on demo of the game.

I think the reason why we are getting early info on GTA V's Multiplayer ( along with the gameplay trailer ), is because Rockstar is very confident of the product they have.

They want to make sure that every gamer knows that GTA V will be their best game ever, and will probably end up being one of the best games of this generation.

I don't know about you guys, but the Boldness Rockstar is showing tells me that they have a game which is exponentially better than GTA lV. And that's saying something, because GTA lV is a 10 out of 10 game.