I wonder if the San Andreas Highway Patrol will be called SAHPs(sap, a word for stupid person/persons) in reference to CHiPs,

I like that, sounds like something R* would do. I like the idea of there actually being different departments; city police, sheriffs and highway patrol.

Thank you for all your support and bones sorry but you did something who pissed me off, i was forced to show you, that you were so wrong. The guy didn't say it was dangerous to stand side of a car (and it isdangerous) but for police intervention that follow criminals it is very dangerous because criminals does not care about garbage and shoot at you, so if you stand side of a car instead of inside that makes it a bit more dangerous.

And glad for the guy who can drive and shoot i could too because i was on PC but it was not that interesting, my point was that Rockstar did want you to shoot something interesting so they had those guys hanging side of Suv. that is what i wanted to say. And i dislike that.

One more thing i don't know about you but on PC it was really easy i mean very accurate, so no one could miss the head of a policeman in a car. In real life again while you rive it is hard to do something else like shooting, but aswell it won't be accurate, because of the moving car, so i hope rockstar did something really important to up a bit the dificulty.

You are missing the point. police in IRL don't hang on the side of cars during chases or while getting shot at. it is just a way to get from point a to point b before. like sya they are raiding a house, they might have 4 guys in the truck and 4 outside. so that one truck has 8 guys when they pull up to the house. as soon as they get there the guys are off and getting ready to move. that's all it is.

Now in the game I think we can expect them to chase us while hanging on the outside just because it is a game

I have no clue what you are going on about with the aiming system in IV. it is 360 and it works fine.

i agree with bones on what he is saying.

you guys seem to for get a video game is a computer program and is programed to do things so it would not know that in real life cops would not want to ride on the side of a suv going 70mph down the freeway in hot pursuit all it knows is when the bad guy is being chased buy suv's that cops have to hang off the side of the suv.

i hope this is more clearer to what bones is probably trying to get at.

1280.jpg

I reckon the wreck in this picture^^ is from a plane that was shot down by 1 of the other protagonists ( Using a Stinger Missile, or a Fighter Jet ). Then after it crashes into the Ocean the other 2 protags dive down too the wreckage to relieve it of it's precious cargo ( what's in the Plane? ~ maybe Uncut Diamonds/ Gold Bullion/ or something else that's worth a lot of money ).

• Like 1

Bones my english and not engrish ? is perfect unlike yours obviously.

And you really don't get it, plus retarded you are blind, and all who support you just look at pictures for once instead of bullshiting arround with no arguments do they look just doing to a point B from A or something ? To me it looks like they are chasing Trevor and they look to drive really high speed. So next time just open your eyes instead of just telling other they don't get your point.

And for the one saying it is a programm a video game yeah whatever it is programmed by humans not machines, and Rockstar said that now they are looking for the realism of their gta franchise, so i am just pointing out the fact that their new police feature sounds a bit unrealistic, but oh yeah i forgot when we talk about your favorite little game you are all mad you can't say that there is a default for you every feature in the game is awesome (kids).

^ i have not a clue to what he is so upset about so i hope i have never acted like this ether or that would be dumb.

what i do know is black sox could be finding some thing i did not bother to find.

1280.jpg

I reckon the wreck in this picture^^ is from a plane that was shot down by 1 of the other protagonists ( Using a Stinger Missile, or a Fighter Jet ). Then after it crashes into the Ocean the other 2 protags dive down too the wreckage to relieve it of it's precious cargo ( what's in the Plane? ~ maybe Uncut Diamonds/ Gold Bullion/ or something else that's worth a lot of money ).

Could you point out how that is a plane? Because I don't see it.

Lol i am not mad because always see my speech wrongly how can you tell i am mad from a text ? Ok i will stop there now. No need to continue in this argue.

Bones my english and not engrish ? is perfect unlike yours obviously.

And you really don't get it, plus retarded you are blind, and all who support you just look at pictures for once instead of bullshiting arround with no arguments do they look just doing to a point B from A or something ?

...what?? i need a translator to decipher what you said... you need to relax, i was never arguing with you, i was pointing something out and you took it the wrong way and called me an idiot over something stupid... you have no clue what you're arguing with me about because even i don't know what you're yelling at me about...

ohh, and i typed engrish on purpose...

• Like 1

Lol i am not mad because always see my speech wrongly how can you tell i am mad from a text ? Ok i will stop there now. No need to continue in this argue.

No, not to stop there now. Continue in this argue, it is the amusement!

• Like 1

Obvious Troll.

Could you point out how that is a plane? Because I don't see it.

Just using my imagination.

I don't know what the hell the wreckage could be. Most likely it's a ship of some kind ( maybe a cargo ship ). Or maybe it's something else entirely, like maybe an Oil Rig which has been destroyed, who knows?

I wonder if we'll be able to listen to the radio in the sub.

I think Floppy has two people posting from his profile, or he's just a troll. His English is sometimes good, and other times it is firstably argue.

@BlackSox what happened to Snake Plissken?

5 pages on 1 screenshot. *Doesn't read 5 pages* What's so special about it, apart from the obvious scuba-diving and wreck? It's probably just a screen from the first Trevor mission.

1280.jpg

that would make a lot of sense and would be consistent with this screenshot

post-16689-0-69792600-1368823139_thumb.j

i still think it a boat or plane that has shit in it they want that is wrecked.

but if it is not a boat or plane then it is a train car that derailed off the bridge to the water below.

hey gunsmith im right here.

i still think it a boat or plane that has shit in it they want that is wrecked.

but if it is not a boat or plane then it is a train car that derailed off the bridge to the water below.

hey gunsmith im right here.

Bro have you even seen the screenshot? There's no fucking way it's a train, and especially not a car.

The structure of it on the left seems to be like it's a plane, but it might also be a boat, as has been said before.

i am starting to think it is a train... i did my own CSI image enhancements (curves) and it looks more and more like a train to me... the wreckage looks like a box car from a train to me...

post-24-0-95415600-1368824899.jpg

and the other arrow points to a bridge support trust, which means this could be the train from this scene:

trailer-2-thats-gotta-hurt.jpg

• Like 2

That's what I was thinking. The container appears to be a shipping crate.

Yeah, but maybe it's a freight container from a Cargo Ship?

Plus the strut could be part of the ships exoskeleton.