JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

they prob won't do this but i'd like if all three trailers were joined and at the end they showed off the new character switching tool to take you to the next trailer

You just want them to show us the map :P

yeah! i do haha! i also want to see that new mechanic in action though lol

Maybe it's just one trailer that goes into detail on the protags and to change who is in focus they do the Google earth switchy thing.

"Trailers" not "Trailer"

• Like 1

I'm guessing the trailers are going to show off each characters personality a bit and mostly their "specific activities" they each like to do. Maybe a little more info about where the live and who they hang with..

I'm thinking Trevor will probably enjoy lighting shit on fire just because it's Trevor (as we've seen already), dealing drugs, arms, etc. I could also see him fucking with the police just to do it. haha While Franklin seems like he would be involved in like an illegal racing community type of thing. He is also our youngest protagonist so he would be more fit to be involved in like an underground fight club much like TBoGT. Maybe hes a guy that likes to "hit up" clubs, go drinking, smoke chronic...? As for Michael, maybe hes the occasional scuba diving, golfing, yoga training, maybe cycling kind of a guy..?

What are your thoughts?

I don't know, Frank seems pretty pure and morally right. He's against his friend's drug dealing, so I'd assume he's not a user himself.

I don't know, Frank seems pretty pure and morally right. He's against his friend's drug dealing, so I'd assume he's not a user himself.

I agree but I'm pretty sure in one of the interviews, they said something about Frank walking out of a marijuana dispensary...?

Things seem to do just fine when released at random these days. Everyone has the internet available to them, and 90% of the first world carry the internet around in their pocket. Things spread like wildfire if announced officially or not.

• Like 1

I doubt Franklin's pure at all. He only gave up Gangbangin' because he knew it was a futile cause.

I'm pretty sure he will be more than willing to do anything to make some more cash. This is definitely proven, by his decision to take up with two Honky's and start pulling heists all over the city.

Things seem to do just fine when released at random these days. Everyone has the internet available to them, and 90% of the first world carry the internet around in their pocket. Things spread like wildfire if announced officially or not.

No you are wrong. Now is clearly the best time.

Well, other than the trailers, there's new rumors flying around that game magazine journalists have had another preview, and that they can't say anything about it until May... These are only rumous at the moment, but CVG have hinted at something big, and a dutch radio interviewer apparently managed to get a date of May 2nd from a game journalist.... Lets wait and see shall we.

Well, other than the trailers, there's new rumors flying around that game magazine journalists have had another preview, and that they can't say anything about it until May... These are only rumous at the moment, but CVG have hinted at something big, and a dutch radio interviewer apparently managed to get a date of May 2nd from a game journalist.... Lets wait and see shall we.

Do you have links to these rumors?