JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

These trailers should be interesting, I can't wait to see some more information about each of the individual protaganists.

We really don't know too much about Trevor or Franklin yet so any new info would be great. Plus a chance to see more of Los Santos, and maybe some more vehicles and weapons would also be welcome.

I'm guessing about the same length as the previous Trailers.

So about 1 minute and 30 seconds to about 2 minutes total. That would be perfect, but could be less due to only showing one character per trailer, whereas the first two trailers showed much more ( Los Santos/ Countyside/ Planes/ Heists/ All Three Characters etc ).

I'm guessing about the same length as the previous Trailers.

So about 1 minute and 30 seconds to about 2 minutes total. That would be perfect, but could be less due to only showing one character per trailer, whereas the first two trailers showed much more ( Los Santos/ Countyside/ Planes/ Heists/ All Three Characters etc ).

The trailers won't be two minutes. I can pretty much guarantee that.

The trailers won't be two minutes. I can pretty much guarantee that.

Didn't say 2 minutes, I said between 1:30 and 2:00 Minutes ( so somewhere in that space of time ). Trailer 1 was 1:25 minutes long, and Trailer 2 was 1:51 minutes long so maybe these new trailers will meet halfway? Possibly 1:38 Minutes?

But seriously they could end up being shorter than the last 2 trailers, due to these ones shifting focus entirely on each protaganist.

You could even look back at GTA lV's Trailers.

~Trailer 1 was only 1:03 minutes long

~Trailer 2 only 1.04 minutes

~Trailer 3 focused more on the characters ( like these Trailers probably will ) and was 2:03 minutes long

~And the last trailer, Trailer number 4 was 2:08 minutes long ( the last trailers were longer than the first two, which could end up being the same for this installment of GTA )

So there's no telling how long the Trailers could be. They could be anything from 5 second Teasers right up to 10 minute character previews, who knows?

It will be nice to see more around the areas of where each character lives. Possibly even more activities that will be specific to specific characters.

Didn't say 2 minutes, I said between 1:30 and 2:00 Minutes

So there's no telling how long the Trailers could be. They could be anything from 5 second Teasers right up to 10 minute character previews, who knows?

That was some solid backpedalling, BlackSox9.

• Like 2

I'm guessing the new trailers will be a quick meet "Micheal" for each character, judging by what R* released a few years back:

Haven't even seen those before. I guess the GTA V character trailers will be around 1 minute long then.

Exactly what I was thinking dup.Probably down the road they will do these videos for all the supporting characters too.

After watching the first two, then watching Luis's... that Luis sure is a drama queen, geez. But i expect something like that. Not sure if we get all 3 that one day, they could very well spread them out, just showing one on the 30th then the other two on later days.

Didn't say 2 minutes, I said between 1:30 and 2:00 Minutes

That was some solid backpedalling, BlackSox9.

Not backpedalling, just working through the possiblities.

It's not like I have a crystal ball or something, I honestly have no idea how long the trailers could be.

Still, trying to guess the time for the trailer is fun.

It's not just the main characters though, there were a few character trailers released on their website:

http://www.rockstarg...&content=video0

Yea i remember seeing Vlad's, Roman's, and Playboy X's trailers on IGN all those long years ago... ahhh

Really godfather? Go back up and read it again.

You know how Rockstar is. I didn't say THEY WOULD, i said THEY COULD. Chill

If they weren't gonna release them on the same day they would have just put up one character and not all 3

And not have said "Trailers. 4.20"

Key word trailers

• Like 1